The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan and Episode VII

Sarfux

It is not Revan , there is spoilers out of Script leaks that tell you what that that Character is .

The movie will be connected to ofcourse past movies , Clone Wars , and Rebels .

Even though Bane is now confirmed Canon and is the Founder of the Rule of Two , still no mention of Revan .

I am going to be honest , I was happy when he died at Foundry and I was a little discouraged but happy when I seen he ( Maybe him , maybe not ) will have one last run before he dies .

I am a Revan fan , so I say this unbiased .

Oh in ending , I will give it to the OP , you do not let the haters bother you and I say good for you and stay strong !

• 2 months later...
Will you dweebs STOP talking about Revan. The only reason Bioware brought him back for SoR was because of a bunch of obsessed subfanboys/girls like you. The more you harp on about Revan, the bigger the chances that Disneyfilm keeps bringing him back for increasingly stupider stories.

Will you dweebs STOP talking about Revan. The only reason Bioware brought him back for SoR was because of a bunch of obsessed subfanboys/girls like you. The more you harp on about Revan, the bigger the chances that Disneyfilm keeps bringing him back for increasingly stupider stories.

Relax, it's just discussion :)

Not gonna be the big R... He be dead. I my self killed him in SoR.

Now we need to look at what Disney & JJ will or are allowed to used based on what is cannon and what is not.

Now that GL has sold out, the rules/law he set down may no longer apply.....

I feel it will be a new Char from the current time period. someone from 1000 year old EU will NOT do it.

They need something/someone to carry this for at least 3 to 4 new movies.

SO it has to have a feel and grip for not the old fan base but the new emerging fan base.

They need to make bank on this!

PS. I hope it is someone from the EU as I am a huge fan.. not holding my breath.

Sorry man. But Revan is already dead. If he appeared in Star Wars: The Old Republic, he cannot appear in the Sequel trilogy, because Star Wars: The Old Republic is set thousands of years before the original trilogy. But a ghost or spirit of Revan might be a good idea. But the Sith in the teaser trailer is probably a newcomer Sith to the series, probably the Sith who is going to be the main villain, as he's probably going to revive the Sith Order. But correct me if I'm incorrect.

If they reveal it to be Revan I will literally stand up and **** the hell off from the cinema. Seriously. Revan was way overused even in this game, if they're gonna keep clinging to this character that should've been forgotten 13 years ago I will ragequit star wars.

Relax some of you. It probably won't be Revan at all! It was just for discussion. I have no idea who or what it's going to be, the Sith. All I know is I cannot WAIT too see the movie and the crossguard lightsaber and to what is going to go on!

I'm so excited! I agree Revan should be laid to rest now. Give him a proper ending and burial and that's that. He had a good run.

I cannot wait to see who that Sith is!

Relax some of you. It probably won't be Revan at all! It was just for discussion. I have no idea who or what it's going to be, the Sith. All I know is I cannot WAIT too see the movie and the crossguard lightsaber and to what is going to go on!

I'm so excited! I agree Revan should be laid to rest now. Give him a proper ending and burial and that's that. He had a good run.

I'm guessing most are 'relaxed'. This is a simple discussion. That person is not Revan. Disney is not following the EU Cannon. It's not complicated.

Regarding excitement, ditto.

Some guy named Kylo Ren.

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Kylo_Ren

Definitely not Revan. It's already been confirmed. His name was released in an exclusive trading card.

Edited by Rhyltran

• 5 months later...
I personally think that is a very good assumption, but you have to think of all the people that don't know a lot about Starwars and I highly doubt Hollywood would spring a random bad guy (to the people who don't know much about Starwars) in the movie. I mean when the first Starwars movies came out, it was a brand new thing to people so Darth Vader was a bad guy everyone knew about if they saw the movies and Darth Vader originated from the first movies of Starwars. While Revan came from (or originated from) Knights of the Old Republic, Knights of the Old Republic 2, Starwars the Old Republic, and many other games or comics. What i'm trying to say is that many people will not know who Revan is compared to us.

Actually, I read somewhere (wiki I believe) that Exar Kun is going about trying to possess bodies of the Jedi initiates of luke's new jedi order that he established on yavin (ridiculous place for a Jedi planet if you ask me.) Truly, that would make more sense to me because Exar Kun is still trapped in a Yavin temple.

It mentions Revan in there. I am assuming that makes Revan canon?

It's a wiki that can be edited by anyone. Fans wrote the wiki not official Disney writers so no.

Actually, I read somewhere (wiki I believe) that Exar Kun is going about trying to possess bodies of the Jedi initiates of luke's new jedi order that he established on yavin (ridiculous place for a Jedi planet if you ask me.) Truly, that would make more sense to me because Exar Kun is still trapped in a Yavin temple.

This was in a post ROTJ novel. Not the new movies coming out.