[important for 3.0 pvp]

Qwurdilu

Koltoprobe need to tick directly when applied through surgical probe (new talent shown in stream) otherwise its an awful nerf for solo target hps in burst situations :(

*changed title because its also a concern in pve

Edited by Qwurdilu

I didn't even think about this, but you're absolutely right. I guess I just assumed they would make it tick on refresh. As it stands, you could hot someone up, then KI > SP spam on them and never see a single tick.

Not even PVP but PVE too, how many wipes you think not getting multiple ticks of probe off will cause during gearing and progression

Not sure if its been the long holiday weekend or the imp terms but can someone explain this in some more detail. I mean how does it work on live and what is the change that is coming to 3.0 that i causing the nerf.

Theres a new talent: "healing a target with emergency medpack will refresh the duration of your slowrelease medpack on that target, if the target has 2 stacks of your slow release medpack"

Sounds great but it isnt: your hot doesnt tick when applied. So eachtime you use your emergency medpack on a target, your hot wont tick. If you use all three upper hand on one target your hot wont tick for 6 seconds which is a major heal nerf. Im sure this is not intended. Easy fix: make slow release medpack/koltoprobe tick when applied.

Theres a new talent: "healing a target with emergency medpack will refresh the duration of your slowrelease medpack on that target, if the target has 2 stacks of your slow release medpack"

Sounds great but it isnt: your hot doesnt tick when applied. So eachtime you use your emergency medpack on a target, your hot wont tick. If you use all three upper hand on one target your hot wont tick for 6 seconds which is a major heal nerf. Im sure this is not intended. Easy fix: make slow release medpack/koltoprobe tick when applied.

Thanks. Seems pretty straight forward not sure why I couldn't see that. oh well lets hope it is not intended and it gets fixed ASAP.

Thanks. Seems pretty straight forward not sure why I couldn't see that. oh well lets hope it is not intended and it gets fixed ASAP.

Bring it up whereever you can. I doubt devs noticed it yet, without their attention we may not expect a change