Old Time ParaRper Seeking....

EnochConstantine

...players of similar persuasion on the Ebon Hawk server. I'm new to SWTOR but a fast learner. I enjoy story driven rp best. I'm not really into casual Cantina rp unless its all part of the story.

I have a smuggler, lvl 11, human male who seems to fluctuate dramatically between light and dark. A real chaotic neutral, he is.

Whisper Pyriso if you might be interested in building a story with me, or if you know where I might find like-minded folks. Thanks.

Hey EnochConstantine,

I was about to say I have been growing discouraged over the course that this game has been up at the amount of credible and -good- RPers that there really are, which are very few, and the ability I've seen in many is incredibly lacking. I don't mean in just their ability to write, but many do not realize that real RP is about story, not cantina social time like you have suggested.

Therefore, I write to you to announce that I am intrigued by what you seek and I believe I can provide you with what you are looking for, as it is also what I am looking for.

I have a character available to you on The Ebon Hawk that your smuggler would be perfect for RPing with. He is a Droid. The character's name that you can contact is Av'thirty-seven (exactly as you see it). Add that name to your friends list. if I am online, I will chat with you. If not, send me mail in-game to that character. I believe this character would be perfect in matching up with a smuggler like yours.

I will look forward to your mail/tells in game and will discuss with you further my schedule and availability.

Thanks.

Edited by CommanderHerman
Change