104 hours of cinematics, where? JK (Spoilers)

Varium

I recently re-played through JK story I remembered why I found it to be inferior to all the other stories even with all the "epic" things you do, there are almost no cinematic. Where is the cinematic when you enter the Darth Angrals ship, where is the cinematic when you leave the ship and it's apparently explodes? Even when I look out of the ships window I see it's still there. Why is there no cinematic when you arrive to Dromund Kaas? or leave? There should be space fight going on! It just feels like it's completely unfinished and that they ran out of time. There is barely 10 minutes of cinematics in JK story. JK isn't probably only one that feels unfinished from the lack of cinematics on places where there should be one. Hopefully one day they go back and finish these.

TLDR SHOW DON'T TELL!

:rak_03:

Edited by Varium

there are many glaring issues besides the lack of cinematics in JK stories; for one, when you fall to the dark side, you commit terrible acts of.... slashing practice droids. Then you break free from the emperor's control.

It felt horribly unfinished.

there are many glaring issues besides the lack of cinematics in JK stories; for one, when you fall to the dark side, you commit terrible acts of.... slashing practice droids. Then you break free from the emperor's control.

It felt horribly unfinished.

It felt as it was supposed to be.

Whether the character truly falls to the dark side, following the moment you free yourself from the Emperor's control, is meant to be decided by the player character.

That means you.

What happened before it is up to interpretation. As it should be.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I think its implied especially if you ask how long you were fallen, that the time span of being under the Emperors control is a few weeks if not months, in which during that time you were doing horrible things etc. I have read that the passage of time in the game is like 1 or so years from levels 1-50 for the classes.

every cut sceen in the game where you talk to a quest giver is a cinematic. so yes 104 hours is perfectly likely. you may not LIKE the JK cinematics (the class story was the first BW did and it honestly shows) but there's lots of cinematics

It was more of a rhetorical question. And it's hard to like something that isn't there.

You must have played a different class story from the rest of us. For sure.

I guess so, I thought my game was broken when I first finished Chapter 1, it felt so unfinished, with ton of spots where there should be cutscene of some sort. Then I watched the let's plays of that spot and there wasn't any either. Very poorly made.