I'm looking for a better jedi sage dps rotation. I'm lvl 55.

Chiricahua

If you've got Sever Force I assume you're speccing into Balance. You should be using Force In Balance and Mind Crush as well. Also, probably remove Project as well unless you're on that last mob with no health.

Also, this is highly dependent on the content you're running, but lets say HM FP's for arguments sake.

For Balance:

Hard Cast Mind Crush -> Force in Balance -> Weaken Mind -> Sever Force -> TK Throw (3 stacks of Presence of Mind) -> Instant cast DIsturbance -> TK Throw (3 stacks of Presence of Mind) -> Instant cast DIsturbance -> TK Throw (3 stacks of Presence of Mind) -> Instant cast Mind Crush -> Force in Balance -> Weaken Mind -> Sever Force

And so on and so forth till it's dead.

(Yes, I know for all you pros this isn't the 100% best rotation)

For Balance:

Hard Cast Mind Crush -> Force in Balance -> Weaken Mind -> Sever Force -> TK Throw (3 stacks of Presence of Mind) -> Instant cast DIsturbance -> TK Throw (3 stacks of Presence of Mind) -> Instant cast DIsturbance -> TK Throw (3 stacks of Presence of Mind) -> Instant cast Mind Crush -> Force in Balance -> Weaken Mind -> Sever Force

(Yes, I know for all you pros this isn't the 100% best rotation)

No it actually is... just put weaken mind before FiB; but even as such it is still perfectly fine cause then the two dots align with each other and FiB+drift.

Well then... I stand corrected, apparently I am right XD

Go figure, I just did that from memory and I don't even play Balance (or sage/sorc for that matter), just did it from what made the most sense and what I remember from guides from over a year ago (haven't played in a long time, came back a month ago)

Currently for PVE I use telekinetic throw, project, disturbance, and sever force. When sever force is done the cool down on telekinetic throw is ready. Any advice would be appreciated.

You have a skill tree which is really wrong, cause in balance tk throw has no cooldown. Here is the spec you want for pve.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600bZbcRZfMfRsbkrfMk.3