Jedi Covenant vs The Shadowlands

Dimoxinil

I would certainly do shadowlands if you're going imp side.

This may sound crazy, but I started a whole new legacy on shadowlands with the 12x... No legacy unlocks, rich alts or anything. The only perks I have is Treek, a few crystals, and a few empty armor sets and weapons via collections. It's going great, I'm almost level 45 having spent almost no credits on anything. A nice person even donated a dye to me to complete my look on my character.

My question is: was it a bad decision to roll guardian? The pubs seem so horrible in WZs so far, which is my main activity.

Edited by wiredgutter

I play on the Shadowlands (everything but ranked PvP), and find groups for anything pretty much at any reasonable hour.

It's a good server. Also, it seems like CM items go on the GTN at reasonable prices as well, compared to what I see posted about on other servers, which can be a nice perk when something is released you actually want.

The community on it is also generally a good one. I run into very few jerks in group content.

Edited by arunav

This may sound crazy, but I started a whole new legacy on shadowlands with the 12x... No legacy unlocks, rich alts or anything. The only perks I have is Treek, a few crystals, and a few empty armor sets and weapons via collections. It's going great, I'm almost level 45 having spent almost no credits on anything. A nice person even donated a dye to me to complete my look on my character.

My question is: was it a bad decision to roll guardian? The pubs seem so horrible in WZs so far, which is my main activity.

For PvP, Imps dominate on Shadowlands at max level. I find it pretty even while leveling.

The exception to this rule is early in the evenings, Pubs do well, and perhaps even win most of the time. Then it drops off, and you often only play other Imperial teams.

The key difference between the two is that Jedi Covenant, as you could guess, has more Republic players on the server than Imperial and The Shadowlands has more Imperial players than Republic.

Uhh... I'm on JC and I don't think that's the case. Good server and good balance between the factions (might even say more imps than rep).

Where are you getting that? From the names?

THanks for the replies everyone.

The key difference between the two is that Jedi Covenant, as you could guess, has more Republic players on the server than Imperial and The Shadowlands has more Imperial players than Republic.

I'd like to know what your source is for that. I think the server name is irrelevant with regards to predicting imp vs pub population. Is it personal experience?

Thanks

THanks for the replies everyone.

I'd like to know what your source is for that. I think the server name is irrelevant with regards to predicting imp vs pub population. Is it personal experience?

Thanks

It may have played some part early on, but the server merges pretty much evened things out. Again, anecdotally speaking, I haven't noticed much difference between sides on either server.