The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

An in-depth look at combat: Meetra Surik

Selenial

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crime coefficient's going up, hue's gettin' cloudy.

I'm not going to listen to him on everything :p

Surely you weren't expecting me to lowball Revan... You have to admit that while Ant is a bit of a douche, he knows more about Revan than most of you. And his douchey-ness is out of the question, since I'm writing it.

I'm not going to listen to him on everything :p

Surely you weren't expecting me to lowball Revan... You have to admit that while Ant is a bit of a douche, he knows more about Revan than most of you. And his douchey-ness is out of the question, since I'm writing it.

I'm watching you, Sel. Keep the... outside influence to a minimum and we'll see.

"Most of you"? Even Revan doesn't know more about Revan then I know about Revan. :rolleyes:

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Meetra Surik should have had a better story ending than what was given to her.

Both Revan and Exile got the short end of the stick (though Exile's was admittadly much shorter) but the guy responsible for this joke of a writing is out of bussiness so I guess justice was done.