An in-depth look at combat: Meetra Surik

Selenial

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there goes my chances of winning ;)

Yeh, my second is kind of similar to the Imperium, which is why I went against using it. Though by all means, you arguing for something like that would be a marvel to see :D

I could send it to you if you want to see it. It's not done, but still...

God if you think Ant is bad with Revan, you should see how he behaves around your second in command :eek:

She wasn't my first choice, but I needed someone with stealth. And I kinda chose her for the Sorcery mostly.

I'll think of someone and then resend the revised faction.

She wasn't my first choice, but I needed someone with stealth. And I kinda chose her for the Sorcery mostly.

I'll think of someone and then resend the revised faction.

I get why you chose her, I just feel she's.... wrong, for the faction.

Plus, loyalty might be something you'd lack on that front, she'd betray Dooku in a heatbeat if she thought he was vulnerable...

I get why you chose her, I just feel she's.... wrong, for the faction.

Plus, loyalty might be something you'd lack on that front, she'd betray Dooku in a heatbeat if she thought he was vulnerable...

Yeah, I'm seeing that now. I had originally picked Darth Bane for the HOS, but that wouldn't have worked.

I don't want to reveal any more so I'll bounce some ideas off of you on the PMs.

Have to say this was really well written out. I can tell you put a lot of thought and time into this. I agree with you as well that Surik was a Jedi Guardian, based on how she's depicted in the book, as well as the fact all but one of her companions are either Jedi Guardians or Sentinels (that sole exception being Disciple, who was a Consular, but we have to take into account that's what he was likely training for during his time on Dantooine.)

About that, you'll tell me what happens in the OPs, right? I can't run them because of my bad computer. :p

Actually (and this was confirmed on stream so I can talk about it) there will be a solo version of the Operation to fight Revan as a one time story quest.

The strike team that helps your toon "probably" consists of Marr and Satele as leaders, Lana, Theron, and Shaw Vizsla who made a surprise appearance in the trailers.

Actually (and this was confirmed on stream so I can talk about it) there will be a solo version of the Operation to fight Revan as a one time story quest.

The strike team that helps your toon "probably" consists of Marr and Satele as leaders, Lana, Theron, and Shaw Vizsla who made a surprise appearance in the trailers.

Now, if only they would do that for the past OPS so I can experience them with my main, since I refuse to simply watch them on youtube, with peoples terrible helmets and armor.... Seriously, so many wear such atrocious equipment! :eek:

Also, I find it wonderful that early access is on Dec 2, because, well... It is my Birthday! :D What present is greater than the release of a Revan themed expansion on that day? :d_cool:

Now, if only they would do that for the past OPS so I can experience them with my main, since I refuse to simply watch them on youtube, with peoples terrible helmets and armor.... Seriously, so many wear such atrocious equipment! :eek:

Also, I find it wonderful that early access is on Dec 2, because, well... It is my Birthday! :D What present is greater than the release of a Revan themed expansion on that day? :d_cool:

You should be on Harbinger :p I could run you through them, and you can bet your *** my toons look amazing :D

Well, happy birthday in advance ;)

Mines January 5th, I'm the opposite because I'll probably miss my guilds first planned ops of 3.0 :(

Well, at least I can beat Revan with all of my characters. I plan on beating Revan with a swift kick to the knackers. :cool:

You should be on Harbinger :p I could run you through them, and you can bet your *** my toons look amazing :D

Well, happy birthday in advance ;)

Mines January 5th, I'm the opposite because I'll probably miss my guilds first planned ops of 3.0 :(

Bastion, former Daragon Trail, all the way! :D Got a screenshot of your character? You have caused me to be intrigued.