Are credits to easy to aquire?

darthjerro

I think they are, everything just awards money, you dont even have to try and you get credits thrown at you......

All this will do is make the game longetivity shorter as our first main will fuel every single alt, so our alts dont have to do a thing....Sigh.....

Edited by darthjerro

I think they are, everything just awards money, you dont even have to try and you get credits thrown at you......

All this will do is make the game longetivity shorter as our first main will fuel every single alt, so our alts dont have to do a thing....Sigh.....

The economy will level out. And credits aren't really that easy.. it's just because things are cheap while leveling and no one is really at end game for the market to take off for certain things.

I don't understand your point about your main fueling your alt. Obviously it will fuel it regardless of anything. Don't send it any credits if you want to.

Note, 1,000 credits have no relation to any other currency (like gold in WoW -- 1000g does not equal 1000credits).

things from vendors are relatively cheap. However, once more and more people reach end game and figure out how easy credits are to get, at end game. It'll even out by putting putting stuff on the GTN for what its worth based on the stats, how rare it is, and how easy credits are to get.

As the other person said, 1K credits =/= 1K gold.

Higher levels always fuel alts, it is the nature of MMOs. There are a few luxury money sinks in this game, crafting can eat the credits, and such, but after a while all your level cap character needs is the gear drops, consumables and armor repairs, money is just a growing number that will be lauded onto lower level characters. But this helps build the economy as characters actually start buying the stuff listed in trade instead of hording it out not knowing what their next major expense will be.

You know. I have never see or heard anyone except here on SWTOR complain about credits being to easy to get.

If you ask me. The people who are complaining are most likely Asian gold sellers trying to get SWTOR to back off the credits to create a demand for their their scam. And besides, it not like you need credits for anything of real value like houses or mounts.

If it isn't broke. Don't fix it.

You know. I have never see or heard anyone except here on SWTOR complain about credits being to easy to get.

If you ask me. The people who are complaining are most likely Asian gold sellers trying to get SWTOR to back off the credits to create a demand for their their scam. And besides, it not like you need credits for anything of real value like houses or mounts.

If it isn't broke. Don't fix it.

I have yet to see Susan or her horde of d-bags spamming their garbage yet, hopefully it stays that way...

I disagree with you 10000 %. I have always been successful in MMO's and the economy, but SWTOR is presenting some issues. Prior to level 25 I struggled to level crafting and train and keep over 25k. It was a real nuisance. So no, credits are not too easily made.

I disagree with you 10000 %. I have always been successful in MMO's and the economy, but SWTOR is presenting some issues. Prior to level 25 I struggled to level crafting and train and keep over 25k. It was a real nuisance. So no, credits are not too easily made.

Agree 100% with this, between leveling abilities and crafting I am broke constantly in this game. Abilities get real expensive around level 15 and it makes it tough to have credits hanging around.

Hmm, thats funny, at 25 i brought my mount and had my craftuing up high. You just gotta know how to do it.

Same as in skyrim, i brought my first house as soon as i walked into the city, just gotta know how to make cash..