Complete Human Face Tattoo/War-Paint Options

LionEmperor

I think it's time for us to get the option that if we unlock humans level 50, we should be able to customize any human-race class such as Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior for example, with any type of face tattoo or make-up. For example for RPing or back story reasons, if you wanna use some Bounty Hunter style Tattoos or Make-up to apply to you're Sith Warrior to make him look like a Hunter that is you're choice.

As for Jedi Knight and Councilor, as for humans i seen no unique face tattoos or anything for them even when you complete the level 50 Race tree thing for humans i does not unlock face tattoos of other classes and other editing options to make them feel unique compared to the single face and a beard (If you're male).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I like this idea instead of a helmet or hat we have a tatto armour peice covering part of our face but this gear would look weird on specie was like Cabral that already have face tatoos. Maybe even have the tatto glowy like the furious armour set from the latest PVP season rewards. Glowy tats would look cool to.

• 9 months later...
I like this idea instead of a helmet or hat we have a tattoo Armour piece covering part of our face but this gear would look weird on specie was like Cabral that already have face tattoos. Maybe even have the tattoo glowy like the furious Armour set from the latest PVP season rewards. Glowy tats would look cool to.

I love that idea! I hope it happens!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.