Empire vs Republic Balance

Babyshoes

How on earth am i supposed to figure out what kind of balance there is for each server with out any server forums? I mean right now Im playing on Iron Citadel and its rumored that the empire is 5 to 1 to the republic. Now i didnt believe this at first, but now im lvl 34, and ive only ran into THREE republic in my entire world pvp experience. Ive play Hutt ball so many times because its all empire vs empire that im about to kick a baby. So how would one who is trying to switch to another server be able to find out if its overly one sided or if its a good fit for the player?

How on earth am i supposed to figure out what kind of balance there is for each server with out any server forums? I mean right now Im playing on Iron Citadel and its rumored that the empire is 5 to 1 to the republic. Now i didnt believe this at first, but now im lvl 34, and ive only ran into THREE republic in my entire world pvp experience. Ive play Hutt ball so many times because its all empire vs empire that im about to kick a baby. So how would one who is trying to switch to another server be able to find out if its overly one sided or if its a good fit for the player?

Why not...roll a Republic char on your current server?