The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rebels stuff?

Kaisernick

Although I'm not personally against this idea, I can see a lot of oposition based on maintaining lore, as the SW Rebels serires takes place more than 3500 years after SWTOR.

In reality, they've already added "lore breaking" sets, such as the Dathomir Witch and the Temple Guardian, which were taken from the Clone Wars cartoon.

I'm always in favor of more customization options, so /signed.

The Temple Guardian Armor is also from the Clone Wars as I recall, but they made a "retro" version of it for the game. Also several of the saber hilts are clearly inspired from those in the movies and cartoons.

I think the artists are clever enough to use them as inspiration without treading too much on the time line.

I could see a "retro" or zeerust form of the Rebels sets, but I don't actually want a set with the characters' names to them because of the timeline. I know this isn't actually canon anymore, but it may be re-canonized, so I want the timeline preserved as best as possible.

oh yeas of couse the names is a no no.

But to be honest my question was more are the devs allowed if a retro version of these armors was wanted?

oh yeas of couse the names is a no no.

But to be honest my question was more are the devs allowed if a retro version of these armors was wanted?

If we really want to be technical about it, everything we have is already retro. The main lore this game is drawing from (the movies) is over 3500 years in the future from when this game takes place.

So I would say a retro version would be allowed as long as the names weren't used, and it didn't look like a carbon copy with rust.