Tulak Hord's Chestguard broken

Beltane

• 2 weeks later...
Tulak Hord's Chestguard - the two small brown loincloth pieces that hang down from the front of the chest no longer move with your character. Instead they stay stationary in midair, including if you sit, lay down, etc. They remain out in front of your character when walking/running as well.

Screenshot: http://i58.tinypic.com/2w37pxe.jpg

This set has been broken since the summer, when it was released. I kept mine in a cargo hold in hopes it would be fixed, but finally just sold it last week.

It's one of the best sets for a Warrior, in my opinion, but BW just doesn't seem to take the time to program these sets correctly, like they do in-game armor.

A good example is the Rakata Agent/Agile Reconnaissance set. Its chest flaps stick to the legs and do not clip.

But Tulak's and many other CM pack armor sets that have flaps are not programmed similarly.

It's a real shame, because some of them are really nice looking. Also, people pay a lot of real money to buy them, since they are in gambling packs. But it seems that BW just doesn't have the personnel to actually make these sets behave like in-game armor.

Whenever I see new CM armor sets with flaps now, I wait and see what other players say about them before potentially trying to buy them. The latest pack had a pretty cool set for Jedi, but had terrible clipping issues for the chest.

I would recommend not buying CM armor sets with flaps, basically.

Edited by arunav