The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The most simple of clothing suggestions, (I hope)

Can we have a cartel clothing item that has actual shoes? Not like, Short boots, or super short boots or boots that ride up to my toon's butt, but something resembling actual shoes? I have gone through every orange I can find, and I can't find a single item with actual, day to day normal shoes.

Also, I Have not found anything with a dress tie either. That would be cool too. Maybe something like a Czerka Business Tuxedo with shoes to nail both of the items in this suggestion.

Anyway, thanks for listening.

Woah, you mean something that exposes . . . ankles? -gasp- That's pretty scandalous. I mean, it is so risqué that the dancer sandals are female only and are part of a bikini set, and the other sandals in game don't really show off much ankle due to how they are wrapped or what the rest of the set covers.

I am totally for this outlandish clothing suggestion, though. I daresay a pair of flats would be a welcome addition to my Smuggler's wardrobe, that wild and crazy girl. Kidding aside -- they'd look cute with a skirt. :p