BC PvP Shoutout Thread

OWENWILSON

By posting a reply to this thread, you agree that your post is positive and shouts out something that the player, group, or guild did that went above and beyond in the Warzone or OWPvP. If you post negativity in this thread, you are hereby giving Bioware the right to ban your ability to post on the SWTOR.com Community Forums.

This thread is for positive feedback only. Keep the negativity in tells.

gfunk :)

steamer http://www.twitch.tv/thrainage

Edited by OWENWILSON

By posting a reply to this thread, you agree that your post is positive and shouts out something that the player, group, or guild did that went above and beyond in the Warzone or OWPvP. If you post negativity in this thread, you are hereby giving Bioware the right to ban your ability to post on the SWTOR.com Community Forums.

Also check out my stream! twitch.tv/whogivesafk

Shout out to everyone trying to increase both PvE & PvP Activity on the great Server of Begeren Colony.

Shout out to all the old players returning.

Shout out to all the Guilds that're doing Ranked, you're the ones who bring this Server's PvP Community to the next level! Please transfer already. jk, never leave.

Shout out to my Guildies who are all inconsistent idiots who can't do anything. Useless. Still love you all.

Will be doing more shoutouts later on.

Edited by Haivon

gfunk :)

steamer http://www.twitch.tv/thrainage

just lol, you do realize that naming people is against the forum rules, NEGATIVE or POSITIVE??

just lol, you do realize that naming people is against the forum rules, NEGATIVE or POSITIVE??

I quote from the GUIDELINES.

▶ Never insult another community member.

▶ Keep comments on-topic and constructive.

▶ Make sure your post contributes to the discussion.

▶ Do not spam, make low content posts (like "in before the lock" or "first"), or bump threads without adding constructive comments.

NOW, I might be wrong. But I'm pretty sure it states that there are to be no NEGATIVE name-calling. If you look on other Forums, for a change of pace, you'll see some of them have PvP Shout-out Threads. If you occassionally scroll through them, you'll find they aren't like the ones here on Begeren. People there actually give a shoutout to people they respect and that sort. Surely, if it's against the Guidelines stated above that're linked to posting on a thread those threads that've cumulated dozens of replies and hundreds of views be shut down? SURELY.

Edited by Haivon

Huge shoutout to PVPers who know how to use their interrupts on healers and put pressure on marked targets.

Seriously thanks to all that continue to make the PVP scene what it is, we will eventually get back to the glory days of the healers doing 2 mill+ heals and the DPSers doing 1.5mill+ damage. I can see that there are a few more PVPers stepping up to the plate.

Just remember always blame Nabi (I mean the healers) ;)

Shout out to Caveh, who may of quit competitive PvP a while back. But still, he's probably one of the best Operatives on this Server regardless. And always will be.

Shout out to the legendary Jeep too. beep beep.

Edited by mrx_gamer