No retroactive? Why NOT?????

Kissakias

I just reach 55 a sith warrior (my last class that i need achievements)

And i noticed that i gain the sign for his class in decorations.

Then i saw that i didnt get the signs for the Agent, Consular, Hunter, Knight, Smuggler, Sorcerer, Trooper, that ive done them long time ago.

So the decoration rewards for the signs arent retroactive by mistake IMO.

Any1 else notice this?

The super odd is that i got the signs forthe Light and Dark side, which done them long time ago (my Warrior still is neutral)

Edited by Kissakias

Just a quick question to be sure: you finished all of their class stories, up to and including Corellia and end of Act 3, correct? Because that is what unlocks the signs, and they did unlock retroactively for me, such as with the sorcerer and the guardian, two classes I finished pre-strongholds.

If you have, by all means, post a ticket for it. I just know level 55 people on the Republic side who haven't set foot on Coruscant after their starting planets and just started doing a lot of flashpoints and PvP to reach level cap for crafting and/or endgame content.

Just a quick question to be sure: you finished all of their class stories, up to and including Corellia and end of Act 3, correct? Because that is what unlocks the signs, and they did unlock retroactively for me, such as with the sorcerer and the guardian, two classes I finished pre-strongholds.

If you have, by all means, post a ticket for it. I just know level 55 people on the Republic side who haven't set foot on Coruscant after their starting planets and just started doing a lot of flashpoints and PvP to reach level cap for crafting and/or endgame content.

i finish all above long time ago, i mean all and their companions maxed and their kills, my main is vanguard and is light side from start of the game and i dont have the light side deco !!!!

i was waiting the 12x xp just to make a warrior.

When i say long time ago im playing from December of 2011, so at least my main should have those

Edited by Kissakias

You do get the signs, but they are not automatically deposited to your inventory. You have to claim them through the Legacy window because that's how they got around the retroactive dispensing.

Just go to Achievements > Locations > General > Chapter 3 and you will be able to right click the reward to get a decoration. 50 times. It's a bit painful, but it works.

You do get the signs, but they are not automatically deposited to your inventory. You have to claim them through the Legacy window because that's how they got around the retroactive dispensing.

Just go to Achievements > Locations > General > Chapter 3 and you will be able to right click the reward to get a decoration. 50 times. It's a bit painful, but it works.

I'm pretty sure I didn't have to go through that to place the signs in my stronghold. I wonder why.

This crap happened to me too!

As you can see from my signature, I have leveled AND finished the stories of ALL 8 classes either twice or three times PER class. When I heard the circular signs were being given out now, I was happy and decided to see how many they were giving us. I have NOT received a single one. Nothing for agent (completed 3 times), no warrior (finished 3 times), no knight (3), no consular (3), no bountyhunter (2), no trooper (2), no smuggler (3), and no inquisitor (3).

Sure, they're only decorations, but the point of the matter is, I earned them and I'd like to have them. I did put a ticket in with Customer Service and they told me it's a known bug. *SIGH*

I do hope they fix this soon. I know, I know, it's not omg game breaking, but as I said, I earned them, I'd like to have them.

I had the same problem as OP but this helped me, thank you very much! It is faster than it sounds but for those who are going to do this: you won't find the decoration in your inventory, it goes directly to your decoration list.

The sign for the dark side/light side can be found on the dark side/light side vendors on the fleet it even says so on the description of the decoration. I haven't seen it displayed as possible decoration reward in the legacy window so I think it is not given automatically for reaching dark V or light V.

I had the same problem as OP but this helped me, thank you very much! It is faster than it sounds but for those who are going to do this: you won't find the decoration in your inventory, it goes directly to your decoration list.

The sign for the dark side/light side can be found on the dark side/light side vendors on the fleet it even says so on the description of the decoration. I haven't seen it displayed as possible decoration reward in the legacy window so I think it is not given automatically for reaching dark V or light V.

I'll try this and see if it works. As I said, sure they're only decorations and won't interrupt my end game play through, but the principle I stick with is: If I earned it I want it.

I just reach 55 a sith warrior (my last class that i need achievements)

And i noticed that i gain the sign for his class in decorations.

Then i saw that i didnt get the signs for the Agent, Consular, Hunter, Knight, Smuggler, Sorcerer, Trooper, that ive done them long time ago.

So the decoration rewards for the signs arent retroactive by mistake IMO.

Any1 else notice this?

The super odd is that i got the signs forthe Light and Dark side, which done them long time ago (my Warrior still is neutral)

I noticed this too, and as someone who has a lot of max level alts (I have 22 toons on one server alone) I won't get these signs, because I'm not going to delete and redo a class, just to get a sign, that I should have earned retroactively.

I think this sucks.

/BOW

thank you