Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Question about Rep vendors and collections

Saito_Hiraga

Can anyone answer me this:

One of the reputation vendors sells [Grassland Varactyl] which came on the Pursuer Bounty pack.

Lets say I get it. Then when I unlock it does the one on the Pursuer pack list of my collections gets unlocked so I can purchase the ability to transfer copies to all my characters?

Can anyone answer me this:

One of the reputation vendors sells [Grassland Varactyl] which came on the Pursuer Bounty pack.

Lets say I get it. Then when I unlock it does the one on the Pursuer pack list of my collections gets unlocked so I can purchase the ability to transfer copies to all my characters?

Yes, for collections it's the same item.

Not every item sold by the vendors that goes into collections can be unlocked.

I believe in every case, however, these are items that 1) are not available through the Cartel Market or 2) come pre-loaded with mods in them.

To be 100% certain, check the description of the item in collections and if additional copies must be re-purchased, it will clearly state that.

That being said, yes, the varactyl should be added to your collection and unlockable as normal.

Additionally, you should also be able to unlock armor sets even if you mix-and-match pieces from the vendor and packs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.