Feed my rage (please?)

Aliceter

remove the 2 points from interceptor and put them into narrowed hatred. Interceptor is purely a PVP kiting skill.

http://i.gyazo.com/8489915a7f99f1e02e71b6954baea1c3.png

^ this needs to be 110%

For better relics you want to get the Obroan (or brutalizer) relics of Focused retribution and serendipitious assault (so pvp for a few hours and use your warzone comms to get em)

Alternatively (if you have the money) Buy the Dread forged version of these relics from the GTN (mind you depending on the server these wil cost several million each or their price in mats and a crafters fee)

For your other gear you should try to either spend your basic / elite / ultimate comms for 162 / 168 / 180 gear or do operations Those being: Scum and villany (SnV) Terror from beyond (TFB) Dread fortress (DF) Dread palace (DP)

Try to get a set bonus of either arkanian, underworld, dread forged, dread master variant because of this:

2 set bonus: Increases the damage dealt by ravage by 8%

4 set bonus: reduces the cooldown of frenzy by 15 seconds, additionally activating beserk increases all damage dealt by 4% for 15 seconds. (That 4% is really significant increase of DPS)

The set bonus is so good that even a 162 set bonus will be better than having 186 armorings in terms of getting more DPS

consider switching to annihilation if you arent PVPing and only doing PVE it will increase your DPS output as rage is the utility PVP tree.

Edited by Faardor

remove the 2 points from interceptor and put them into narrowed hatred. Interceptor is purely a PVP kiting skill.

http://i.gyazo.com/8489915a7f99f1e02e71b6954baea1c3.png

^ this needs to be 110%

For better relics you want to get the Obroan (or brutalizer) relics of Focused retribution and serendipitious assault (so pvp for a few hours and use your warzone comms to get em)

Alternatively (if you have the money) Buy the Dread forged version of these relics from the GTN (mind you depending on the server these wil cost several million each or their price in mats and a crafters fee)

For your other gear you should try to either spend your basic / elite / ultimate comms for 162 / 168 / 180 gear or do operations Those being: Scum and villany (SnV) Terror from beyond (TFB) Dread fortress (DF) Dread palace (DP)

Try to get a set bonus of either arkanian, underworld, dread forged, dread master variant because of this:

2 set bonus: Increases the damage dealt by ravage by 8%

4 set bonus: reduces the cooldown of frenzy by 15 seconds, additionally activating beserk increases all damage dealt by 4% for 15 seconds. (That 4% is really significant increase of DPS)

The set bonus is so good that even a 162 set bonus will be better than having 186 armorings in terms of getting more DPS

consider switching to annihilation if you arent PVPing and only doing PVE it will increase your DPS output as rage is the utility PVP tree.

witch set from the dread masters best suites the rage build. As for switching i think ill wait till i see what they have in store for 3.0 as im used to rage now and unfamiliar with the other. Will look into it when i get a chance.

For a Rage PvE build, http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bZhGZfrMkbGkRffz.3 is the most common, though I personally prefer to take Enraged Slash because Offhand Hits arent that important and dont happen too often as Rage because most of our attacks are not Melee damage. I also prefer to not take Cloak of Rage, because adding more duration to Cloak of Pain is, acutually counter-intuitive because 10s Cloak of Pain means you only get hit 3 times before it cant refresh anymore, so yea... the damage is kinda nice though... i typically will take Interceptor since Strangulate isnt useful for anything but PvP...

You should always have 100% Melee Accuracy, and 110% Force Accuracy because all Bosses have 10% Defence Chance, which takes your accuracy down to 90% Melee Accuracy which only really affects your Basic Attack (Vicious Slash, Ravage, and all other Melee attacks are counted as Special Attacks and have the same accuracy as your Force Accuracy) and 100% Force Accuracy, meaning that the only thing that can possibly miss is Assault, which you should never have to use Assault as Rage spec because it has so much Rage building.

Rage Spec is highly under-played and is really only good for AOE based fights like Draxus, Bestia, C0, Grob'thok, and a bit of Calphayus. You would deal more DPS with equivolent gear as Carnage or Annihilation. though 3.0 will be changing several things about all of the Marauder Specs, so hold on to your pants for those changes.