Confusion on the Zabrak Species

LordRuina

Ok I am not sure if I am the first to ask this on this particular forum but the Zabrak species is a bit of a mystery to me. I understand a lot about them and I know how they were created by the Infinite Empire and all that. My question is about the fracture or rather divide of the Species to be two very different cultures. When looking at the Red ones they have more jagged horns, skin color is different, etc. The Iridonians to my knowledge have none of the more detailed features like the Dathomir Night Brothers. Now I know that the Dathomir are not a full blooded race. So that would explain why Maul and Savage would look different than a Zabrak like Kao Cen Darach. But the ones that are default to the Imperial side, nothing says they are Dathomirian and more over they are labeled as strictly Zabrak and they have a true female version of themselves where the Nightsisters looked more like Rattataki. Can anyone make sense of all this and explain to me what changed the race and what caused the fracture?

the Zabrak homeworld is Iridonia. a world in the mid rim, near important hyperspace lanes, the Zabraks where early space explroers, and founded a large number of colonies. over time these colonies gradually become independant.

TLDR... the differnt zabrak races are differnt. consider the amount of differances between humans, and that WE'RE all on the same PLANET,

the Zabrak homeworld is Iridonia. a world in the mid rim, near important hyperspace lanes, the Zabraks where early space explroers, and founded a large number of colonies. over time these colonies gradually become independant.

TLDR... the differnt zabrak races are differnt. consider the amount of differances between humans, and that WE'RE all on the same PLANET,

Good point, I never thought about it like that. Thanks. :o