Legacy Tattoo Unlocks, through Appearance Kiosk

My Sith Inquisitor would absolutely love to get his face painted with some of the Sith Warrior tattoos. It's not as if a Dark Council member would somehow be unable to find such a tattoo artist.

Likewise my Grey Jedi has his eyes on some of the tattoos that Bounty Hunters have as options in Character Creation.

My Jedi Sage, who RP-wise was rescued from deep inside the Empire, should probably have one of the Sith Inquisitor slave brandings.

We can Legacy Unlock species to use on any class, but we still can't unlock the class facial customizations through Legacy. I would totally spend Cartel Coins on the ability to do this at the Appearance Kiosk, for at least three of my thirteen characters. The hair customization options (of which there are few) that have long been thrown up on the cartel market don't appeal to me. This does, and it simply unlocks options already in the game but on a wider scale than simply adding a new bundle of 5 options.

I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way.

I would love to be able to unlock tattoo options! And not just for humans, either. I have a Twi'lek Bounty Hunter that I'd like to give Bounty Hunter tattoos, and I wish my Miraluka Inquisitor could have some tattoos too, or at least the Inquisitor slave brands.

Also -- the Twi'lek race unlock allows you to use Republic-side markings on Imperial characters, and vice-versa, so I don't think it is unreasonable to allow some tattoo options for humans to be used on other classes, even if not on other species.

Edited by Gwena