Gay friendly guilds?

Zumbanerdzen

Is it common practice to care about your members orientation? I've never asked a member lol. So i guess i could say <Not Imperial Spies> does not care how you get your giggles, can't speak for other guilds.

Most anti-gay slurs get shut down pretty quickly, with the exception of some more insecure individuals in the pvp crowd. I'd say 95% of the server is quite gay friendly. I know INWF (Imperial Northwestern Front) has made an effort to include LGBT players in the past.

Is it common practice to care about your members orientation? I've never asked a member lol. So i guess i could say <Not Imperial Spies> does not care how you get your giggles, can't speak for other guilds.

Honestly never heard anyone complain about sexual orientation.. It shouldn't affect any way people interact with you here. Always going to be people who are going to judge you no matter what your actions are/are not. Try and ignore it, plenty of friendly guilds out there.

Edited by TheLobotomite

Honestly never heard anyone complain about sexual orientation.. It shouldn't affect any way people interact with you here. Always going to be people who are going to judge you no matter what your actions are/are not. Try and ignore it, plenty of friendly guilds out there.

I think that its more of an issue when slurs (faggo/fgt) are being used or constantly calling people gay in a pejorative way, which is still a bit of a thing in gaming culture, luckily it had died out for the most part.

Forgot about the Mighty Mello Jake :D, she is openly Bi. Though she has threaten to do us ( ok me hehe )

bodily harm it was never for anything to do with this subject, always for me messing with her ( cause she can't help but to loffs me) and even if our view points don't always agree we are grown up people and can lurv each other. Plenty of good guilds out there like it was said.

As far as in Gen chat, ignore and report their butts if you have to. Don't let immature people ruin your fun in this game, just shows how little they are.

Edited by BilmiShywat

"Oh Melloooooo" haahhaha let's see how can I use this for blackmail errr I mean I won't tell a soul our fearless leader /evil laugh. Honestly we are here to have fun so let's get along and have fun!

And Jake we are wurd, the dna test came back hehe.

Edited by BilmiShywat