Jarael's Tunic Clips

HuNtOziO

Wanted to report the same thing, and my toon is bodytype 1 female. Also, the front part looks rather weird, too:

http://s7.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2014/11/bc10011c36d2abee2bef2f8b67b31fa8.png

Funny thing is, when I preview it with ctrl+left click, it looks fine. No clipping, nothing.

Please, fix these issues :)

Yes, that one is rather unsettling looks... http://i.imgur.com/ObhmByX.jpg

Doing further testing, this piece only close to be usable by male body type 1 (I'd say the least used of all types)

All the other types, male and female, have either issues with hideous clipping on their butts, that "thing" on their fronts...or both...

Edited by wainot-keel

ah ah silly .... yes probably and no offense taken :p

I know i am very touchy when it comes to speak outfit and look :p Silly me ? SUR haha

Just for you to see the result on Atris and Kreia, look at the picture below :

http://www.zoopsie.com/download/waist.jpg

And no worry, i undertand your concern and your reasonning even if i think differently :)

Well lets just wait until they fix what they think is broken, and as on certain other game, lets hope they will not wait 5 years to do it :p

That's quite a silly reason for not agreeing with me. There are countless pieces of armor in this game, all or most of which belong to a certain set. They cannot reasonabley make every single piece of every single set work with each other without clipping or other visual issues. Whether you believe it or not, Jarael's Belt was designed to work with Jarael's Tunic...Not Atris's, not Kreia's, or anything else. Like I said, I like mixing different sets together too, but if something doesn't look right, I'll find a different piece that does.

Again, I'm not arguing about whether they should fix what you're talking about or not, if there's a bug with it, it should be fixed. I'm just saying be realistic, Jarael's set was designed to work as a whole, whether available in individual pieces or not. To mix and match with other sets, you have to get lucky basically. There's been plenty of times I've tried a certain belt, or pants or whatever with some looks I was trying to make, and if they didn't work...as in clipping or bad color unification, etc....I would find a different piece I like that worked.

Edited by Moranae
adding picture

ah ah silly .... yes probably and no offense taken :p

Well I'm glad you are not offended, I worry about not being able to get my point across because I ramble a lot. Like I said before, wasn't trying to argue with you about it, just trying to explain the likely reason it doesn't work the right way with pieces from other sets. :)

• 1 year later...
Hey everyone, we are aware of the issue and are working to get it fixed. That said, I don't know what update it will be in yet! I'll let you know when I find out.

-Tait

Hi Tait,

Any update on this? I've only just recently acquired this expensive set, and found the clipping and bulging issues are still very present.