The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Law Enforcement vs Criminal Underworld

Wolfninjajedi

So before my sub runs out and I have to go into lurk mode. I figure this might be interesting for everyone, yes we aren't dealing with what is the mainstream for this thread!

It's all Law Enforcement and Criminal Underworld in this thread!

So it's fairly straightforward, I will list out each for both sides and then you guys debate on who would win. Sound good? Take note.

NO space battles, just focus on the ground units and what they bring.

There really isn't gonna be any planet or whatever where this takes place. In fact, this isn't really so much a battle, it's more of a debate as to which side would be superior. Although I won't be including everything from both sides, but enough to hopefully generate a nice debate.

So without further ado let's begin!

Law Enforcement

- Corellian Security Force(CorSec)

- Courscant Security Force(CSF, Clone Wars era only usable, they do not get the Senate Guard)

Criminal Underworld

- Hutt Cartel

- The Exchange

========

NO big wigs, meaning no named characters allowed.

The Cartel and Exchange are working together, no fighting among them.

Only things usable are the no named guys that make up the forces of the organizations, tech the same way is allowed.

So folks, to which is superior out of this? The Law? Or Criminal?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

except that masks a critical weakness in these underworld orgs. namely that they're at each others throats more oft then not.

Right, but for this, not happening and besides again this isn't really so much a fighting thing as it is, figuring out which is better when you compare the 2 groups.