12xup another question

dewayne

havent had must time to play lately other then login and do crafting or such. but i got more time and been finishing my my trooper on nearly 55 now. my question is do i need i need to do side quest to help level up on like like lvl 35 or 42?

havent had must time to play lately other then login and do crafting or such. but i got more time and been finishing my my trooper on nearly 55 now. my question is do i need i need to do side quest to help level up on like like lvl 35 or 42?

Not if you pre-ordered 3.0 and are a subscriber. The 12x XP on class missions means they are enough. And then at 47 or higher, go to Makeb, the story missions there gets the 12x boost too.

Not if you pre-ordered 3.0 and are a subscriber. The 12x XP on class missions means they are enough. And then at 47 or higher, go to Makeb, the story missions there gets the 12x boost too.

thanks i forgot add that i had preordered SoR.

Edited by dewayne

Exactly. And as always, skip Ilum. It sucks as much now as it did at launch.

Not necessarily. You get 300K or more XP just for going to the planet and going through the first cut scene. In fact the missions with boost give nearly as much XP as makeb does.

Edited by Voblat

really i gonna ask if you have to do side missions to help it will but if you preorderd u need side mission u will lvl so much faster without side missions :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.