JC's Ranked Teams and Schedule

B-Quick

If you ever need a fourth... :p

We had four originally, but the one pug healer decided to babysit mid instead of follow his champions. :rolleyes:

Shhhh we don't talk about this... ever. :rak_03:

Oh of course. :rak_03: #railshots

Edited by AxeDragoneth

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG's to everyone who queued up for solo ranked over the weekend. We had multiple tanks and healers in queue, and as usual, an abundance of dps :rak_03:

The games were pretty balanced for the most part too which is always a plus. Games with tanks and heals are WAY better then 4v4 dps death race imo. Games like that usually comes down to which team has the most sins anyways.

Also 2 snipers on the same team in solo ranked = rip (especially when 1 of them is Caprica :rak_03:)

GG's to everyone who queued up for solo ranked over the weekend. We had multiple tanks and healers in queue, and as usual, an abundance of dps :rak_03:

The games were pretty balanced for the most part too which is always a plus. Games with tanks and heals are WAY better then 4v4 dps death race imo. Games like that usually comes down to which team has the most sins anyways.

Also 2 snipers on the same team in solo ranked = rip (especially when 1 of them is Caprica :rak_03:)

Yeah, it was pretty fun.

The best game of the weekend was definitely that 3 v 4 we won, \/\/ot.

Off heals too stronk.

Posting my raid Schedule so if anyone wants to know my availability or what toon to contact me on at that time so I can get some more consistent matches in.

I'm usually on after 6:00 pm and take a Dinner break in between.

Sunday/Monday: 9:30pm-12am on Andariiell

Thursday/Friday 9:30-11:30pm on Ya'munun also in the WAI super TS server if you want to poke me as If I finish early I might have time for a match or two.

Otherwhise I'm hoping to get in some matches tonight and tomorrow from 8-10.

Either teams if Maul is on or if not some Solos. Also can hop on Andariell if anyone needs an extra DPS for teams and group isn't on.

Posting my raid Schedule so if anyone wants to know my availability or what toon to contact me on at that time so I can get some more consistent matches in.

I'm usually on after 6:00 pm and take a Dinner break in between.

Sunday/Monday: 9:30pm-12am on Andariiell

Thursday/Friday 9:30-11:30pm on Ya'munun also in the WAI super TS server if you want to poke me as If I finish early I might have time for a match or two.

Otherwhise I'm hoping to get in some matches tonight and tomorrow from 8-10.

Either teams if Maul is on or if not some Solos. Also can hop on Andariell if anyone needs an extra DPS for teams and group isn't on.

I will definitely try to get a group in queue tonight then.

Really great games tonight VS Resurgem and LD. We tried to fight Templars but the Pugs/Skroob were too stronk between us in the scheduling. Wish I could've got the pub team out but server transfers are still down. :o

Hoping for more nights like tonight in the future of this season. The games were really close and I love that ranked can still have that kind of stress-inducing pressure on every player in a team without ****-talking from one side or another. We kept things clean and that's what I have always loved about this server. Really, GG to everyone who showed up in both solos and group ranked. Keep it classy, JC.

Edited by AxeDragoneth

I had fun for a couple games last night until people had to go raid. Hopefully bioware opens up xfers again soon so I can pug group on imp side if anyone wants meh. Edited by mmerry

Really great games tonight VS Resurgem and LD. We tried to fight Templars but the Pugs/Skroob were too stronk between us in the scheduling. Wish I could've got the pub team out but server transfers are still down. :o

Hoping for more nights like tonight in the future of this season. The games were really close and I love that ranked can still have that kind of stress-inducing pressure on every player in a team without ****-talking from one side or another. We kept things clean and that's what I have always loved about this server. Really, GG to everyone who showed up in both solos and group ranked. Keep it classy, JC.

After our group fell apart, I went over to Harbinger and we got 20 ppl together to do some kickball, this was actually an anti-FOTM type thing, so no hatred, no madness, we let AP PT bc pyro is almost worthless lol and also we stuck with pt tanks bc that was all most everyone had....like 4 ppl kept "dc'ing" multiple times. Up until that started happening it was a lot of fun and the sh*t talk was pretty minimal.

On a side note tho, that hard swap you guys were running was legit. Since I started doing 4's I dont think I have gone against a hard swap comp. Its seriously always been pressure comps so I have no experience tanking against that. I was hoping to get more games in but our heals had stuff to do and we found a replacement but he was having issues with his headset so we just called it at that point.

After our group fell apart, I went over to Harbinger and we got 20 ppl together to do some kickball, this was actually an anti-FOTM type thing, so no hatred, no madness, we let AP PT bc pyro is almost worthless lol and also we stuck with pt tanks bc that was all most everyone had....like 4 ppl kept "dc'ing" multiple times. Up until that started happening it was a lot of fun and the sh*t talk was pretty minimal.

On a side note tho, that hard swap you guys were running was legit. Since I started doing 4's I dont think I have gone against a hard swap comp. Its seriously always been pressure comps so I have no experience tanking against that. I was hoping to get more games in but our heals had stuff to do and we found a replacement but he was having issues with his headset so we just called it at that point.

That was the first time we ran that comp together and switched things up specifically to deal with your dotcleave pressure. Glad it worked. Globalling Stalkuh and then Nil the next round made our night. :p We didn't cry "balance" after getting annihilated by your dotcleave the previous game; we adapted and overcame, which made their tears very tasty. :rak_04:

We even managed to beat Resurgem's double hatred comp [thanks to Adorb's poor fingers, bleeding to heal us] and things got real when they traded one of the sins for a sniper to counter ours, which forced Jericho back to his jugg. The LoS was real. I also really enjoyed tanking for a hardswap comp after all the pressure games these last two seasons. It's not mind-numbingly boring... Last time I tanked for/against hardswaps was back in Season 2, which admittedly had a higher skill cap than the game does now.

Edited by AxeDragoneth

That was the first time we ran that comp together and switched things up specifically to deal with your dotcleave pressure. Glad it worked. Globalling Stalkuh and then Nil the next round made our night. :p We didn't cry "balance" after getting annihilated by your dotcleave the previous game; we adapted and overcame, which made their tears very tasty. :rak_04:

We even managed to beat Resurgem's double hatred comp [thanks to Adorb's poor fingers, bleeding to heal us] and things got real when they traded one of the sins for a sniper to counter ours, which forced Jericho back to his jugg. The LoS was real. I also really enjoyed tanking for a hardswap comp after all the pressure games these last two seasons. It's not mind-numbingly boring... Last time I tanked for/against hardswaps was back in Season 2, which admittedly had a higher skill cap than the game does now.

Game is hard bro.

Apologies for the late notice, but Templars + friends will be fielding two teams tonight starting at 6:30 Eastern. We should have two teams in queue up until 8:30 then may have to drop down to one. Looking forward to getting as many teams in queue as possible :) Sorry again for the late notice. I would have said something here last night but was extremely busy hehe Edited by SpikesShayGrass

Apologies for the late notice, but Templars + friends will be fielding two teams tonight starting at 6:30 Eastern. We should have two teams in queue up until 8:30 then may have to drop down to one. Looking forward to getting as many teams in queue as possible :) Sorry again for the late notice. I would have said something here last night but was extremely busy hehe

May be able to put something together

• 2 weeks later...