Commercializing and on-line take-out

CyberTouf

Flying thru Narshadaa seeing all those commercial display, fake with no practical meaning, ok it's starwars. But then swtor could commercialize those sign, there's a lot of predominant spots where all taxi pass... Just seeing a McDonald or Pizza-hut sign advertising a random promo, instead of nothing as your riding the taxi, could promote sales for real business. And then, with the fact that we can purchase credits right thru the cartel market. One could easily order a meal from the game, or thru there own website(a window would ask u to open there page). I personally think it would be awesome and would have great potential.

Flying thru Narshadaa seeing all those commercial display, fake with no practical meaning, ok it's starwars. But then swtor could commercialize those sign, there's a lot of predominant spots where all taxi pass... Just seeing a McDonald or Pizza-hut sign advertising a random promo, instead of nothing as your riding the taxi, could promote sales for real business. And then, with the fact that we can purchase credits right thru the cartel market. One could easily order a meal from the game, or thru there own website(a window would ask u to open there page). I personally think it would be awesome and would have great potential.

Wait... Are you really asking FOR advertising in game...

So your looking for more ways to avoid going down the street and interacting with people? I guess building your whole world into your favorite video game could be done but I want no part of it. Sorry