The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Battlegrounds - The Semi-Finals

Beniboybling

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when is this starting?! I'm really excited, and have some ground tactics ready for all, but more so for Sil. Sorry Aurbere, but revenge must be had :rak_03:

Also, still pushing for a loser's bracket. Although I would cede that if the next Kaggath is immediately after this finishes :p

So when is this starting?! I'm really excited, and have some ground tactics ready for all, but more so for Sil. Sorry Aurbere, but revenge must be had :rak_03:

Also, still pushing for a loser's bracket. Although I would cede that if the next Kaggath is immediately after this finishes :p

Agreed on the No losers bracket, but immediate relaunch.

I wish I wasn't Arbitrating, I'd totally take Revenge on Aurbere with you :p Or Beni.... Just anyone bar Sil really :jawa_evil:

I knew you would make up for not supporting me during EoP! :d_grin: Mind if I take a sneak peak over a few of them? I could send you a rough draft of the opening argument so you can see how it will start.

You said you'd take revenge on me last time, look how that turned out. :D

And Sel, what happened to no hard feelings? You wouldn't take revenge on me, would you? Such sadness, much frowns. :(

Agreed on the No losers bracket, but immediate relaunch.

I wish I wasn't Arbitrating, I'd totally take Revenge on Aurbere with you :p Or Beni.... Just anyone bar Sil really :jawa_evil:

Just remember... No favoritism!... *Whispers* Though, since I have no supplier/organization leaders to draw on, being given Jerecs' apprentices would be awesome. (Runs before Beni can yell at me again) :p

You said you'd take revenge on me last time, look how that turned out. :D

And Sel, what happened to no hard feelings? You wouldn't take revenge on me, would you? Such sadness, much frowns. :(

What part of Traya, lord of Betrayal, do you people not understand.