Solo ranked PVP

bsbrad

So it looks like I need another 75 points for the 1650 tier1. Hmmm, now how do I convince people to start q'ing yolo ranked.

Would be nice to get the sporty walker....

For all you PVPers that want to do yolo just shout when you see me on fleet, if we can get enough we will start q'ing.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7769621#edit7769621

Oh the humor in thin skin. I just wish you would continue Qing when pubs join, is that so much to ask? Private parties are never fun, wouldn't you agree. By the way Rogers is still down to queue, we discussed it over lunch yesterday. Edited by PoliteAssasin

I am fine qing whenever with whomever. If people are serious about yolo ranked then lets schedule some times. Typically I have found that most pops have been available on Sundays, late afternoon, early evening say 6-8PM.

I only stop qing when the pops become infrequent I have never stopped because X, Y, Z player is queued or because pubs started qing.

So I propose we start setting up a scheduled time for this, Sun 7-whenever would suit me. Also if you see me on fleet just holler and I will try to get something started on the imp side.