Lobo's BC Thanks:

TheLobotomite

HI folks, I would like to say what a great community we have here on B.C.

In the beginning, I was a sentential, drenched in full mismatched cunning, strength, willpower, gear.

It was a total cluster****, none of my stat priorities were nowhere near the accepted values,

Out of the shadows my brother Amusicalimpulse set me up with orange cells of success, and the gearing

I remember joining ROJS, a fresh level 55, no gear worthy of an op. Sir Dev', and Sir Dar gallantly lead me through my first ops as a Tank on (TheLobotomite). I had never met such a patient ops group willing to describe mechanics, and the extra mile to make sure the player understood the concept.

Although Dar and Dev both disappeared, I continued on as the puppet leader (since I didn't have sub of ROJS) , which slowly fell to pieces from infighting.

Along the way I met many fine fellers and felines , such as Exicila, Jake, BIlly, Chesa, all of whom I'm glad to say that they are still friends, who I hold very dearly.

With a few stop shops at AA, OC, Exilies, and running solo. My first ever TFB HM kill came with AA, and raiding DF/DP HM weekly provided some good experience…

After swapping guilds a few more times, and once again gaining the Reigns of ROJS, I found myself in a predicament, I did not really wish to retain my position in ROJS since I was interested in taking a potential spot in DWBI.

Although leaving ROJS meant leaving friends like LY, DAV, AMusical

It provided an opportunity for me to raid at a level I had always dreamed of.

After applying and tryout I got in.

Now have killed NIM DF Gatecrasher and are 4/5 on DP.

Met some great buddies here, helped me through tough times.

I love you all. Thanks for being here. We appreciate it.

(Note grammatical errors when I was half drunk on sleeping pills, too lazy to change)

Edited by TheLobotomite