Preffered FP restriction question

XaronTN

Hey guys,

I want to ask a question for friend of main, who is preffered. Isn´t supposed that preffered restriction for 3 rolls in Flashpoints automatically reset as weekly quests during Tuesday? So for example if he has 1 of 3, or 0 of 3 he gets 3 of 3 during tuesday. Or am I wrong?

Thanks a lot for answer;-)

From what I understand, the flashpoint restriction works that a free to play player is allowed to run flashpoints up to 3 times until the weekly reset.

For example, I run Mandalorian Raiders on Tuesday, False Emperor on Thursday, and Battle of Ilum on a Sunday.

It should say something like I have 0/3 for the number of additional flashpoints I can run that week.

Once it is Tuesday of the following week, this should be reset to 3/3 number of flashpoints I can run the next time I log in on Tuesday.

No, preferred can run as many flashpoints as they like. They have normal rolls for 3 rolls total, after that they have to wait for the next week. The rate is reset every week, though I am not exactly sure if the reset is tuesdays. I think I have noticed my warzone limit reset on the weekends back when I was preferred for a bit. Edited by J_Fred