DNA Canister rewards reduced?!

Kylanna

The rewards for the dailies haven't changed. The macrobinoculars quest gives a cannister, and the heroic gives cannisters. There is also the once-per-event quest to find the Jawa, which drops one too.

None of the others ever gave out cannisters as a reward.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I passed this back to the team just to double check on the DNA Canisters. As some have pointed out in the thread, it appears the rewards are unchanged. Please let me know if you find any specific scenarios where that is not the case and we can look into it. I thought we had eliminated this plague once and for all, fight the good fight friends.:rak_03:

-eric

Hey folks,

I passed this back to the team just to double check on the DNA Canisters. As some have pointed out in the thread, it appears the rewards are unchanged. Please let me know if you find any specific scenarios where that is not the case and we can look into it. I thought we had eliminated this plague once and for all, fight the good fight friends.:rak_03:

-eric

And yet the plague continues to pop up...

That Jawa Jeelvic is behind it all. What do you think he's doing with the hundreds of samples he takes in?

:jawa_evil:

Edited by Anysao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.