The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Orange 41 stat schematic

beryr

Ok I have playing for a while now and I'm a pretty accomplished artificer. I have no clue where the orange schem is or how to obtain it. It used to be from the Belsavis WB but now that there arent any 41 stat on the gtn so I am stumped. If anyone knows that would be great. Edited by beryr

It is possible you can't get crafting schematic at all for them at this time.

Normal orange color crystals are easy enough to get anyway. Literally every weapon that drops from level 50 or 55 operations or can be bought with commendations has orange color crystal. You just can't reverse engineer to learn to craft them.

It is possible you can't get crafting schematic at all for them at this time.

Normal orange color crystals are easy enough to get anyway. Literally every weapon that drops from level 50 or 55 operations or can be bought with commendations has orange color crystal. You just can't reverse engineer to learn to craft them.

I doubt all of them have orange crystals. So it's not literally all of them. They can still be very frequent though.

I Literally every weapon that drops from level 50 or 55 operations or can be bought with commendations has orange color crystal.

Agreeing with the other commenter above me: a lot of the comm gear has Yellow crystals in it, not Orange.

a lot of the comm gear has Yellow crystals in it, not Orange.

Those off-hand items in which the color crystal does not show any visual effect are with yellow crystal.

Don't really count shields and such as weapons.

Suppose you could call knife and shotgun off-hand items for agent and smuggler could be called weapons, and do have yellow crystal, but in those it is just for stats.

However all those weapons where the color crystal does show visual effect, that is all lightsabers of any type and all those guns that shoot bolts that are colored by the color crystal, have orange crystal. From item level 146 or higher, there are no exceptions that I can find.