Sith Inquisitor lookng for rotation help.

Artimities

Hello everyone. I am just getting back into the game from a long layoff. I went all in and got the expansion as well as paid for a subscription. I am in the process of getting my sith inquisitor to level 55 now. I am currently level 52. I was wondering if anybody can help me with a rotation. I went the middle tree (cant think of the name of it right now)... but I know I have voltic slash (i think that is it???)

So can anybody help with a rotation to use over the next few levels so I can reach 55. The quest are proving to be a tad difficult and I know it has to do with rotation.

Thanks for any help!!!

Evolixe's part about Deception should get you going. You already have all your abilities, so the instructions here should work fine.

A short version... Use Discharge when you get three stacks, Shock every time it's available (unless you have three stacks, then use Discharge first), keep your Voltage up with Voltaic Slash and never Maul without Duplicity.

Evolixe's part about Deception should get you going. You already have all your abilities, so the instructions here should work fine.

A short version... Use Discharge when you get three stacks, Shock every time it's available (unless you have three stacks, then use Discharge first), keep your Voltage up with Voltaic Slash and never Maul without Duplicity.

The bolded part is your "rotation". It's "easy" in the sense that you literally have 5 abilities and that's it, but "hard" in the sense that there is no REAL rotation, just a priority list of when to use the abilities.

The bolded part is your "rotation". It's "easy" in the sense that you literally have 5 abilities and that's it, but "hard" in the sense that there is no REAL rotation, just a priority list of when to use the abilities.

Yup, just add Saber Strike and you have the five core abilities. Then you have the more situation stuff (say, Assassinate and Electrocute), of course, but your description is valid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.