Sentinel Similar to Marauder?

ballmatt

I've recently finished leveling a Marauder to 55 and I want to run through the Jedi Knight story. Is the playstyle of a Sentinel the same, or extremely similar, to the Marauder? I want to change it up a bit, so if they are the same I will go Gaurdian.

Thanks

I've recently finished leveling a Marauder to 55 and I want to run through the Jedi Knight story. Is the playstyle of a Sentinel the same, or extremely similar, to the Marauder? I want to change it up a bit, so if they are the same I will go Gaurdian.

Thanks

A Sentinel is the mirror class of Marauder, meaning they play EXACTLY the same. The only difference is the animations used and the names for all the abilities. Mechanically they are literally the same to eachother. :)

A Sentinel is the mirror class of Marauder, meaning they play EXACTLY the same. The only difference is the animations used and the names for all the abilities. Mechanically they are literally the same to eachother. :)

same for guardian-juggernaut, scoundrel-operative, sniper-gunslinger shadow-assassin etc.