Unused Character Name Purge - Can we get one before 3.0?

kharathos

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand, I agree, on the other, I'd hate to lose my names just because I lost interest in the game for a while, before I caught wind of this 12x class XP thing, I had not played for well over 6 months, even though I kept myself subscribed, I'd hate to return and see my names lost, it would not help in making me want to play again.

On one hand, I agree, on the other, I'd hate to lose my names just because I lost interest in the game for a while, before I caught wind of this 12x class XP thing, I had not played for well over 6 months, even though I kept myself subscribed, I'd hate to return and see my names lost, it would not help in making me want to play again.

True, but if it only takes logging into your account to reset the timer and this information was provided on the website and mentioned when you unsubbed then you would be able to ensure you never lost a name. It's F2P now so even if your not paying you can still log into your account

Im all for resetting names for non paying players that have most likely left the game with no intention of returning, but allowing people options to avoid losing there names even if they don't play much and don't pay is important.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.