Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tonight's Ranked PvP

SpikesShayGrass

Would like to get in on some ranked runs when a couple groups are queueing. Y'all been just throwing it together on the fly or trying to plan some stuff ahead of time?

I can probably have a team in queue every night at about 7 PM EST, just /whisper Klinti and I'll get one set up.

But other then that, I think we're gonna try for Monday and Thursday at 8 EST.

Edited by Klintrin

Every night Klinti? Ambitious.... We only have 1 tank, one that takes losses too hard, cause a certain GM refuses to xfer his to this server. I cant play every night :(

but certainly ggs to the templars and the other teams that qd

Edited by Panic_Prone

Every night Klinti? Ambitious.... We only have 1 tank, one that takes losses too hard, cause a certain GM refuses to xfer his to this server. I cant play every night :(

but certainly ggs to the templars and the other teams that qd

Ambitious is my middle name bro

Wrong Saiyan, you should be dedicated to the cause!!!

You tell him

So if we can keep it going and maybe get Postmortem back Lets shoot for 8pm EST every night. I don't expect every team to be able to make it every day and/or exactly at 8pm EST either due to raids, real life ****, etc. If we can strive for this I feel that it has the potential to bring back some much needed excitement and stress(for those that like that). Please don't be discouraged to que up against some of these guilds that have been doing ranked for awhile, everyone had to start somewhere and obtain experience. Keep in mind this is only season 3 and if you don't top the leader-boards this season there is always next season.

At the moment these are the teams that I know of that have qued ranked(These are in no special order):

LD-Fifty

Knights of Havok

Working as Intended

Nemesis

Stim Addicts

Uncensored

Holocron

You Aint Sith

Edited by B-Quick

So if we can keep it going and maybe get Postmortem back Lets shoot for 8pm EST every night. I don't expect every team to be able to make it every day and/or exactly at 8pm EST either due to raids, real life ****, etc. If we can strive for this I feel that it has the potential to bring back some much needed excitement and stress(for those that like that). Please don't be discouraged to que up against some of these guilds that have been doing ranked for awhile, everyone had to start somewhere and obtain experience. Keep in mind this is only season 3 and if you don't top the leader-boards this season there is always next season.

At the moment these are the teams that I know of that have qued ranked(These are in no special order):

LD-Fifty

Knights of Havok

Working as Intended

Nemesis

Stim Addicts

Uncensored

Holocron

You Aint Sith

Let's be honest here. The reason some of these teams are queing is the fact we're not around. There's no reason for us to come back to JC when we have other teams from harb coming over to ebon hawk to do 4s against us. As of right now, the only reason we would come back to jc if ebon hawk dies or a couple more teams other then ourselves end up transfer to jc. Unfortunately that's the truth and we ask around for months trying to get other to que against us when only resurgum would do it and ld-50 would if they could find someone to pug.

With all that being said, I wish jc pvp community the best of luck and hopefully we will see you guys queing another time, but not as of right now we're happy where we stand.

VPS, you know as well as the rest of us on here that your "harbinger buddies" are only transferring over to TEH so they can farm rating off of you and steal all-galaxy titles from the 4am title farmers. Let's be honest, the fact is that more teams are willing to queue up on JC now that you guys are gone is because they no longer have to deal with yall's toxic attitudes. No one wants to play with jerks.

But as the Fallout Boys once sang, thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great. :)

Edited by BAKADESHI

VPS, you know as well as the rest of us on here that your "harbinger buddies" are only transferring over to TEH so they can farm rating off of you and steal all-galaxy titles from the 4am title farmers. Let's be honest, the fact is that more teams are willing to queue up on JC now that you guys are gone is because they no longer have to deal with yall's toxic attitudes. No one wants to play with s.jerk

But as the Fallout Boys once sang, thanks for the memories, even though they weren't so great. :)

Um... and you are?

Um... and you are?

I am the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass... I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns. Everything but Death comes to me and makes me work and give up what I have. And I forget. Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red drops for history to remember. Then—I forget. When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer forget who robbed me last year, who played me for a fool—then there will be no speaker in all the world say the name: “The People,” with any fleck of a sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision. The mob—the crowd—the mass—will arrive then.

/rp

Let's be honest here. The reason some of these teams are queing is the fact we're not around. There's no reason for us to come back to JC when we have other teams from harb coming over to ebon hawk to do 4s against us. As of right now, the only reason we would come back to jc if ebon hawk dies or a couple more teams other then ourselves end up transfer to jc. Unfortunately that's the truth and we ask around for months trying to get other to que against us when only resurgum would do it and ld-50 would if they could find someone to pug.

With all that being said, I wish jc pvp community the best of luck and hopefully we will see you guys queing another time, but not as of right now we're happy where we stand.

You can say that about the other teams but you know well enough that if I have a team I'm not afraid to queue against PM. Unfortunately, my season 1 team decided to play ESO and I went to pot5 to wait for wildstar during season 2. At the start of season 3 WAI queued up against PM before you guys left. I even ran a troll PT comp with a few of PM. The only reason I stopped fielding a team ,and I made you guys aware of, was because Hayward for a long time refused to run combat. By the time he did you guys had left.

I wish you guys luck on Ebon Hawk but that was a very blanket statement which in my case in untrue.

I am the people--the mob--the crowd--the mass... I am the audience that witnesses history. The Napoleons come from me and the Lincolns. They die. And then I send forth more Napoleons and Lincolns. Everything but Death comes to me and makes me work and give up what I have. And I forget. Sometimes I growl, shake myself and spatter a few red drops for history to remember. Then—I forget. When I, the People, learn to remember, when I, the People, use the lessons of yesterday and no longer forget who robbed me last year, who played me for a fool—then there will be no speaker in all the world say the name: “The People,” with any fleck of a sneer in his voice or any far-off smile of derision. The mob—the crowd—the mass—will arrive then.

/rp

Whats funny about ur post is you call us "toxic".... when we went against two special players named ... Combatmedic/stalker. if only you new the half of it chief.

Edited by Dukago

You can say that about the other teams but you know well enough that if I have a team I'm not afraid to queue against PM. Unfortunately, my season 1 team decided to play ESO and I went to pot5 to wait for wildstar during season 2. At the start of season 3 WAI queued up against PM before you guys left. I even ran a troll PT comp with a few of PM. The only reason I stopped fielding a team ,and I made you guys aware of, was because Hayward for a long time refused to run combat. By the time he did you guys had left.

I wish you guys luck on Ebon Hawk but that was a very blanket statement which in my case in untrue.

That's not untrue because you we're here but never had the chance to que...granted you we're in our guild and we couldn't field a second team with you on it.and... YES I totally agree you would of qued but you never had a team so that's why I never brought it up. My post before is only going off of what did happen not what could of happen.

That's not untrue because you we're here but never had the chance to que...granted you we're in our guild and we couldn't field a second team with you on it.and... YES I totally agree you would of qued but you never had a team so that's why I never brought it up. My post before is only going off of what did happen not what could of happen.

You are correct, I could never find people who were competent enough and wanted to queue. I hope the reason people are queuing is because you guys left. Either way like I said in my post good luck on ebon hawk. I hope you guys do well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.