[BUG] Halloween Rakling decorations not glowing

Jerba

When placing the new Ethereal Rakling and Phantasmal Rakling minipets as decorations in your stronghold, they are not glowing but look just like a regular Rakling. This decreases the usefulness of the pet that has to be purchased with Cartel Coins aka real money, essentially only looking great as a following pet but not as a decoration.

Please ensure that the Raklings also glow when placed as decorations.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/HuydVk1.jpg

I think I know now why : It shares the assets from the "Pale Rakling".

I had bought both glowing Raklings from the Cartel Market for my Smuggler, and activated both. They were indeed listed as "pets" and both could be summoned as pets.

However, as soon as I activated the Pale Rakling from within my Sage's inventory, I got the curious message that it was added to the Collections !

How that !

I found out, when I looked into my Collection, that BOTH glowing Raklings from the Cartel Market were activated within the Collection !! I could recall BOTH from within the Collection on my Sage although I dit NOT purchase them for my account before !

So, now, is this a Bug or a Feature ?

I don't know.

If this is a bug, then it is a most pleasant one : Activating the Pale Rakling purchases both glowing Raklings from the Cartel Market !