GTN search problem: orange everywhere!

Highsis

artifact/lengendary/custom are mutually inclusive when I tired searcihng an armor.

all legendary/custom items are inlcuded when you search for artifact.

legendary/custom items display exactly the same list of items as each other.

Is this working as deisgned, or a bug? I want to search items without orange ones(custom) but when I search for artifcat/legnendary cheap orange items clutter the screen with 120 pages. :(

I think the problem is that empty orange shells are considered above artifact. If I'm searching for artifact gear specifically, I don't want an empty shell (or an orange shell with only prototype mods in it).

There needs to be a way to filter out oranges with no/inferior gear in them out of an ARTIFACT search, without having to filer by price and then wade through several pages of trash. If I wanted the orange shell, I'd search for custom, not artifact.

Edited by AdrianDmitruk

The search engine is really very basic and not at all sophisticated. Sometimes you can tweak results with filters, but this is a hit or miss business at best. If you insist on searching with generic-type words such as "artifact," it's guaranteed you will be disappointed. It's not really a "bug" as much as it is a design that is too simple for the task. There are a lot of search engines that are much better out there. It would be nice if they jacked up the radiator cap and shoved a new search engine in there, but I suspect this infrastructure issue is not high on their priority list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.