Empire vs Republic PUG PvP on Harbinger

Highsis

i worded the **** talking part wrong, the **** talking happened in mumble. There's really not a solid definition for regstarring, but when you go out of the way to make sure you have tank, heals, and two dps likes it ranked or something, i think that fits quite well.

Look. This thread isn't about us. We have our issues, whatever. We don't need to get along to both play the game. Unless you want to discuss what this thread used to be about, I'm done replying to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cause all the Republic premades would rather pugstomp than queue for ranked. Ask Wrath of Carebears, or Euphoric and Blackjack.

Actually we have been queueing for team ranked almost every day for the last few weeks, maybe you should take a break from being stomped out by Blackjack & join us :)

Would be nice to see some other imperial teams queueing for once instead of just Lukewarm Tauntauns

geez..for starters vember is stressing more of a point about the waiting time with rank wz's..i came from bastion quit for a few then came back for 3.0..think alot of people want to gear up in pvp gear asap..well right now rank wz's is in pre season meaning rank dont count..people like doing the reg star pre mades that your choice..

truly hope alot of people do solo rank on this server mainly pubs..on my sin alone i beat down almost everybody in these so called pub pre mades and few beat me also..besides the point getting rank comms is always better than wasting 10-15 minutes in reg star wz's for 150 wz comms...do the math..

sure do reg star wz's for your dailies and probably chilling with guildies on vent..would be nice for alot of the pubs that only do reg star wz's que up rank..that way imps dont be waiting hours just to get a que..i'm only suggesting this people can do what they want cause you paying for the game..

also to imp players instead of alot of you doing reg star wz's and getting farmed by the pre mades named..just do rank..the matches are quicker you gain rank comms..when the pub pre mades dont have anymore imps to stump on then they gonna have to reconsider about only doing reg stars unless they gonna play pub vs pub 24/7..

lastly to imps..none of you should come on this forum from harbringer server crying how pub pre mades is stomping you cause they outgearing you..this is the time to take advantage and get your pvp gear and fight them back on more equal footing...from what i seen in these reg star wz's..the pub double premades basically rape imps..unless 2 good imp premades que up or you get the random pub team..

it's not because the pubs are better players ..they have better team set up and communications..so they will win most of the time..

Okay so wait a second.

Who actually trash talked Vullesh?.

I don't care about anything that happens in regs,solo ranked or team ranked but why the hell would anyone trash talk Vullesh?. He is probably one of the best players in this game.

That's just so wrong, bunch of weirdos.

Edited by Kozayk

Not mention an all around good guy. I don't think a sane person could trash talk Vullesh.

I don't think any decent player left on this game would even consider doing that.

I guess that shows how many decent players are left on this game :confused:.

Ranked pops every day, with at least 3 teams playing ranked for a solid few hours, every day

As for the whole Vullesh thing, I remember him telling me how Zahnster and his buddies were going out of their way to piss him off in regs, and spam sending him stupid crap to his mail

Vullesh > All, and if you think you outdo/outdid, you're in a *********** dream world, pathetic