Key-Mapping

Yamchua

Just curious, how did you map out your abilities. Are all skills on hotkeys or are you using the mouse to activate some.

Visible Bars, Hidden Bars, Side Bars ?

Some screen shots would be appreciated as incentive to redesign my UI (pretty boring with 2 mainbars next to each other and one side bar )

Edited by Yamchua

Just curious, how did you map out your abilities. Are all skills on hotkeys or are you using the mouse to activate some.

Visible Bars, Hidden Bars, Side Bars ?

Some screen shots would be appreciated as incentive to redesign my UI (pretty boring with 2 mainbars next to each other and one side bar )

I keybind most of my abilities with my mouse. I find that if you have alts it usually helps to have a theme or system set up to make remembering your keybinds easier. for example for my dps specs, 8 is always my stun, 6 is always my execute move like Dispatch, shift+6 is always my gap closer ability like force leap, grapple or force speed, 3 is usually my specs harder hitting ability like Blade Storm, and 10,11,12 (and shift+10,11,12) are my defensive abilities. out of combat stuff like health regen, fleet pass, etc can be clicked at my own liesure so i dont really keybind them, but you could map them to your keyboard if you feel the need