Move the Legacy at the account level

Origin_One

The legacy achievements are awarded to the player as he is progressing through the game. However, currently the legacy is bound at the server level. If for one reason or another you have to move to play on another server, the legacy is not automatically transferred during the character creation. One of the reasons for moving to a different server is to lower the game latency in the case you have to relocate to a different region, for ex. from US to EU.

While the problem of transferring your legacy can be solved by moving a character to a different server in the same region, if you need to play in another region, you have to start from the very beginning since the character transfer is not allowed to a different region. Being forced to level up the legacy and to build the reputation with various vendors again it is really stupid and tedious process since you done it once already.

Specific legacy unlocks are also purchased with Cartel Coins. And since the cartel market purchases are available account wide, it makes sense to have the legacy unlocks also available account wide.

/signed.

I can only assume that legacy being on a server level is due to some kind of technical reason, but surely this must be MUCH easier than cross-server PvP queues and the like. And it would make things much easier, not to mention it would promote the idea of making alts on different servers.

Agree wholeheartedly. I first started out on the Oceanic Servers back when they were still up, when they were merged with the NA servers I ended up on Begeren Colony but have recently learned the majority of Australians now play on the Harbinger and thus I'd like to play there instead (at least some of the time) as the Begeren Colony is fairly quiet in the evenings for me. I also wouldn't mind giving a PVP server a go. But I'm Legacy Level 19 on Begeren Colony and really don't want to start all over again (would feel like 2 years of work would be down the drain). I understand that a character transfer would copy the legacy across once (at an overpriced cost of 1800 CC...), but after that I'd be working on two legacies separately...

I don't care if the Legacy names have to be different on different severs and I don't care if the Family Tree isn't cross server either, so long as all of the various legacy achievements and unlocks copy back and forth. I can't imagine this would be overly complicated to do as we already have account wide unlocks.

A quick Google Search indicates this is quite a popular idea, so come on BW, get it done!

/signed

I would love to be able to get a decent discount for moving multiple characters. It shouldn't be cheaper than it would be to transfer let's say 4 characters, but I think that it would be great if they would just realize that $15-20 for a server transfer is a bit much for people that have 8-16 characters. and want to go to a different server that fits their time schedule better.

/signed

I would love to be able to get a decent discount for moving multiple characters. It shouldn't be cheaper than it would be to transfer let's say 4 characters, but I think that it would be great if they would just realize that $15-20 for a server transfer is a bit much for people that have 8-16 characters. and want to go to a different server that fits their time schedule better.

That's another good suggestion.

/signed

I would love to see this too. However, any attempt to propose an idea that potentially could diminish an hypothetically revenue for EA it will be ignored, as always. It is not enough that the game is subscription base and that the Cartel market is using that terrible random generator to force people to pay an ridiculous amount of money for any item, but we have to pay also for game unlocks and server transfers.

And to add insult to injury, we are not even entitled to have our own legacy achievements attached to the account.