[Bug] Imperial Medical Droid (Decoration) broken

BenKatarn

With the new update, the decoration version of the Imperial Medical Droid (and I'm assuming its Republic counterpart as well) can no longer be used as a vendor. They no longer have a name over their heads as well. If I put my mouse cursor on top of the droid, it will still say "Medical Droid (Imperial)", but I can no longer right-click it to buy or sell things from it.

Removing and replacing it unfortunately did not help, so I'm assuming it's related to the edited NPC limits that patch 2.10.2 addressed. Other vendor NPCs like the Transformer droids or Felusia Stato appear to be unaffected by this.

With the new update, the decoration version of the Imperial Medical Droid (and I'm assuming its Republic counterpart as well) can no longer be used as a vendor. They no longer have a name over their heads as well. If I put my mouse cursor on top of the droid, it will still say "Medical Droid (Imperial)", but I can no longer right-click it to buy or sell things from it.

Removing and replacing it unfortunately did not help, so I'm assuming it's related to the edited NPC limits that patch 2.10.2 addressed. Other vendor NPCs like the Transformer droids or Felusia Stato appear to be unaffected by this.

I too am having this problem.. Can Bioware/Devs get back to us on this? There's nothing under technical section either...

I payed a cert for a vendor, not a non-useable vendor.. A cert refund would be nice, if this stays like this.

Edited by aarontyler

Thank you very much, Tait. While they are at it, please have them add Rakghoul vaccine to both the Republic and Imperial decoration version as for some reason it's missing from it while the NPC version in the world has it. Edited by Glzmo

Hey folks,

We're going to be addressing this an a patch shortly.

-Tait

When they look at it, please have them place all the same consumables we'd find on a Med droid out in the world, like the Rakghoul vaccine, Medpacks, Larger selection of stims, Czerka VX-736 Injector, and anything else I might have overlooked.

Hey folks,

We're going to be addressing this an a patch shortly.

-Tait

Thanks and this please:

When they look at it, please have them place all the same consumables we'd find on a Med droid out in the world, like the Rakghoul vaccine, Medpacks, Larger selection of stims, Czerka VX-736 Injector, and anything else I might have overlooked.