What Crystal Is Best for My Saber ( Jug )??

RussMacca

You would use an endurance crystal if your going tank I'm not sure if it would be different if your dps

Its power for all 3 specs.

The extra power does more to help you live as a Guardian Tank than extra health would (there are fancy reasons behind it but its not a case of "Boss dies quicker so he can't do as much damage to you)

The exception is if you are PvPing, in which case take the expertise crystals.

I agree, go for power for all 3 specs, but power has nothing to do with keeping you alive. Not sure where you heard that. The increase in power for tank spec will just add dps, which will increase threat generation. Power definitely for the dps specs, but for the tank spec its not so essential, personal preference comes into it, 82 power or 82 endurance (820 HP) take your pick. Personally I feel that the Jugg suffers a little initially with getting and holding aggro, so I go for power, at no point in any fight do I feel the loss of 820 HP is damaging.

I agree, go for power for all 3 specs, but power has nothing to do with keeping you alive. Not sure where you heard that. The increase in power for tank spec will just add dps, which will increase threat generation. Power definitely for the dps specs, but for the tank spec its not so essential, personal preference comes into it, 82 power or 82 endurance (820 HP) take your pick. Personally I feel that the Jugg suffers a little initially with getting and holding aggro, so I go for power, at no point in any fight do I feel the loss of 820 HP is damaging.

Power also increases the shield of your Force Scream.