The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Would you like another ''Star Wars MMORPG''

LpSilent

It doesn't matter what comes a long as long is it isnt made by Bioware/EA. The bioware that made kotor isn't there anymore. So as long as the greedy hands at EA don't go anywhere near another star wars game it will be ok.

for people crying for SWG

developers call it SWG meets Ultima Online. we can only hope.

Edited by Ursus-SUON

So, as my point goes, would you like another Star wars MMORPG, just like Star Wars Galaxies, that was brilliant until the combat system update.

Would you like EA to buy the rights to Galaxies and bring it back?

Yes, yes, yes!

Followed by:

No, no, NO!!!!

EA is the problem with TOR (stop blaming BioWare, please, people. There is no more BioWare to blame.), and has always been.

I just hope that this new version will be a sandbox game for adults. Hmmmm....I'm getting a weird twinge of deja-vu there, wonder what's up with that?

Edited by midianlord

Yes, yes, yes!

Followed by:

No, no, NO!!!!

EA is the problem with TOR (stop blaming BioWare, please, people. There is no more BioWare to blame.), and has always been.

I just hope that this new version will be a sandbox game for adults. Hmmmm....I'm getting a weird twinge of deja-vu there, wonder what's up with that?

well we definetley can blame BW for selling their soul to the EA haha :D but let's get serious...

i really doubt that we are going to see "adult" game of star wars while disney doesn't want to be connected with voilence and stuff like that...and since star wars became their brand... welp