The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Bane vs Darth Caedus

Intermaze

Yeh I know, and the Nexus feats and Orbalisks and stuff, I get it.

In the grand scheme of things he's still very powerful, just not compared to his rule of two counterparts... Also, Zannah isnt THAT bad..

Hey now, I didn't say they were bad. I'm researching Bane for The BattleZone, and he's looking pretty good.

They're just bad in comparison to Caedus.

Hey now, I didn't say they were bad. I'm researching Bane for The BattleZone, and he's looking pretty good.

They're just bad in comparison to Caedus.

Nah he is pretty bad, at least in comparison to the likes of the top 10 Sith etc...

True, there were other factors involved. However, if Bane had a hard fight in Zannah, Caedus would be more than a match for him.

You may be right. How do you think Darth Krayt would hold up to Caedus? Two special Sith, both can use Shatterpoint.

Please do.

Well flow walking would let jacen know everything bane was planning to do before he did it making him easy to counter. Also jacen knew a lot more odd force abilltys than shatter point like the teleporting thing. He also has the chosen ones blood line marketing him be far stronger in the force than most force users. And he could trick whole fleets with force illusions banes not even in the same league.

Well flow walking would let jacen know everything bane was planning to do before he did it making him easy to counter. Also jacen knew a lot more odd force abilltys than shatter point like the teleporting thing. He also has the chosen ones blood line marketing him be far stronger in the force than most force users. And he could trick whole fleets with force illusions banes not even in the same league.

I know very little about Caedus. What lightsaber form(s) does he specialize in?

You may be right. How do you think Darth Krayt would hold up to Caedus? Two special Sith, both can use Shatterpoint.

Krayt's power was either the same or very close as Luke's, since they were both fighting Abeloth together and they both got almost dead. And Krayt reborn is even more powerful because he's cured of his Vong disease and immortal, and repeatedly beats one of Luke's descendants.

Edited by Sadishist

Caedus was terrible. He might have been powerful with the force, but he was conflicted and stupid and had all of the strategic intelligence of a rock.

Bane was very powerful, but he was also a brilliant strategist and a master of guile. He probably would have been able to trick Caedus into stabbing himself in the face with his own lightsabre.

This was a Caedus that pretty much failed to secure an apprentice, got his butt kicked by Mando's. Lost all of his followers in a single heart beat.

Bane destroyed an order, Caedus fumbled around and took long steamy baths while eating his meal and talking to himself about how awesome he was.

Bane got the entire Sith order to trust him time and time again and convinced them as a group to lay their heads on the chopping block.

Sure Bane lost to Zannah, his apprentice whom he taught very well. But that's because he went into that battle with no deception or subterfuge.

Bane would basically invite the moron out for lunch, befriend him and promise him ancient power and then tell Caedus that he had a bee on his face and Caedus would slap himself with a light sabre.

Power without intelligence = Caedus.

Caedus was terrible. He might have been powerful with the force, but he was conflicted and stupid and had all of the strategic intelligence of a rock.

Bane was very powerful, but he was also a brilliant strategist and a master of guile. He probably would have been able to trick Caedus into stabbing himself in the face with his own lightsabre.

This was a Caedus that pretty much failed to secure an apprentice, got his butt kicked by Mando's. Lost all of his followers in a single heart beat.

Bane destroyed an order, Caedus fumbled around and took long steamy baths while eating his meal and talking to himself about how awesome he was.

Bane got the entire Sith order to trust him time and time again and convinced them as a group to lay their heads on the chopping block.

Sure Bane lost to Zannah, his apprentice whom he taught very well. But that's because he went into that battle with no deception or subterfuge.

Bane would basically invite the moron out for lunch, befriend him and promise him ancient power and then tell Caedus that he had a bee on his face and Caedus would slap himself with a light sabre.

Power without intelligence = Caedus.

Glad to see some examination. Which do you think is the better lightsaber duelist of Caedus and Bane?