Seneschal Packs Items [BUG]

Transcendent

Following items from the Seneschal Cartel Packs.

Topiary Tree (Hedge)

Battle-Worn Republic Placard

Oriconian Lantern

Planter: Blood Razor Fern

Tribal Blade Totem

Flag: House Thul

These items all come in pairs, however if you split them to sell, then the split item becomes bound. Pretty sure this isn't meant to happen as they haven't been unlocked to use.

Also created a ticket, thought i'd post here to pre-warn other players that this bug is still happening.

I've bought a stack of Blood razor ferns on the GTN and split them up without any issues. Not a single piece got soulbound.

Since plenty of people are selling single pieces of all the above listed items on the GTN, i'm pretty sure the error is must be on your side.

Since plenty of people are selling single pieces of all the above listed items on the GTN, i'm pretty sure the error is must be on your side.

One of the split items is able to be sold, the item you split from the stack becomes bound. Also, if I haven't unlocked the item by equipping it, how has it become bound? :p

Edited by Transcendent

I don't know, since i haven't been able to reproduce your bug.

All pieces i've split up from the stack were unbound.

Maybe, there's a difference when you buy the stuff from GTN, rather than getting it from a pack directly? But that wouldn't explain why so many people are able to sell their stuff in single pieces on the GTN.

But that wouldn't explain why so many people are able to sell their stuff in single pieces on the GTN.

I'll explain it again.

Stack of 2 items.

Split stack.

One item becomes bound.

One item doesn't become bound.

Item that doesn't become bound can be sold.

Item that does become bound can't be sold.

Item that is bound shouldn't be bound, it's a decoration, once you use it it goes into your decorations stack.

Understand it when it's put like that? :rolleyes: