Stuck at 425

DreadtechSavant

Well my highest toon is now finally at level 55. While I await the new expansion I am trying to get her craft skills up to the max of 450. However her armstech is stuck at 425. I am no longer getting an increase for this skill. I have looked on the GTN for new schematics but they all seem to be level 50 which I have which got me to 425 or level 440 which I can not use at this point in time. So how did you guys get past 425 for those of you who had the armstech craft?

Her companion skills scavenging and investigation are both at 450.

Thanks for any advice.

EDIT. the sever should it matter is Tomb of Freedom Nadd.

I am in the same boat with cybertech. The vendor does not sell above 25 armor or mod green. I crafted and scored the 25 blues, but am now stuck at this point. Been crafting and crafting and reverse engineering for a purple 25 (Makeb level) to no avail. I am gonna say persistence is key in my case, not sure about the other crafting skills though. Good luck to ya!

Go to the armstech trainer. The trainer should have schematics which you can learn.

Nothing above what I have now, which wont get me past 425, and cannot find schematics between 400 and 440. I do have some 440 but cannot use them. Looked on GTN nothing there its 400 or below or again 440.

Daewan

Have looked at a few of the armstech threads using the link provided by you and am sure the info is in that forum somewhere, just cannot find it. There's just so many threads.

The_Great_Gadsby

Having the same with cybertech got the skill to 410. but as my toon is still level 47 its not a issue I need to deal with but am sure that the answer will work for cybertech as well as armstech if an answer is posted.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

The standard class trainers provide all the schematics you need to get to 450. I've recently done it myself.

That said, things do get a little goofy as you get close. For example, the levels at which new schematics become available change. IIR, from 0-400 you get new schematics every 20 levels. After 400, this pattern changes, so check back frequently for new schematics. In addition, the points you get per crafted item tend to diminish between 400 and 450 requiring a little bit more effort.

Edit: Also make sure that you're crafting the colored items or you won't get more levels. You may have to craft a non-desired item, just to get to the next level.

Edited by NYYankee

For armstech you may need to look at some of the augments that you would normally just skip (i.e. not the '28' augments). I don't recall though (it's been a year and a half). For cybertech again look through everything, including ear pieces. There's definitely a level green of some sort to take you higher than 425.

I recall buying new schematics from the trainer every 10 skill levels above 400, and making 7 or 8 or so of the new thing before buying another new schematic. Nothing more. Same as for every other craft; I have all of them to 450 on at least one toon. Edited by BuriDogshin

I recall buying new schematics from the trainer every 10 skill levels above 400, and making 7 or 8 or so of the new thing before buying another new schematic. Nothing more. Same as for every other craft; I have all of them to 450 on at least one toon.

^^^ This.

Nothing above what I have now, which wont get me past 425, and cannot find schematics between 400 and 440. I do have some 440 but cannot use them. Looked on GTN nothing there its 400 or below or again 440.

Daewan

Have looked at a few of the armstech threads using the link provided by you and am sure the info is in that forum somewhere, just cannot find it. There's just so many threads.

The_Great_Gadsby

Having the same with cybertech got the skill to 410. but as my toon is still level 47 its not a issue I need to deal with but am sure that the answer will work for cybertech as well as armstech if an answer is posted.

Ok, for some reason I thought this guide were stickied but:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=752528

There is another one that is more generic, but I can't find it either. Very weird. I'll look again later, but that should help a little, I hope.

Thanks all.

Nothing new from trainer but can try to make some of the level 50 item to the purple level, have blue already. might work and nothing to lose at this point. have seen though that I have new stronghold items which I did not have before so can try making them once I have the craft items.

Its very late here so will look though your link tomorrow, thanks you for looking it up and posting link for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.