Gamer Suggestions for future patches

brusthoden

I'd like to see a few things on my list come in future patches this game is awesome and has SO much potential to be even better just a few things i'd like to see are:

1. A forum specifically for gamer suggestions N O T complaints for the whiner's out there constructive suggestions.

2. Take a queue from rift with free character transfers across all servers with limits of course.

3. Take a queue from WOW on the next few but to start guild leveling.

4. Maybe a guild star ship where guild members can hang out and duel or queue for battlegrounds and stuff.

5. Guild Banks with many tabs.

6. A LFG tool as well as a Looking for Raid tool would be amazing.

7. A re-spec vendor for the occasional we need a heals today but a tank tomorrow.

8. Bind on Account gear for LVLing.

9. An arena season.

10. DPS and Threat meter!! a must especially Threat meter.

11. Target of target. make it optional with a checked box in preferences if you like.

12. Make all the frames Moveable. with a /moveui command or something the focus frame is over the enemy cast bar on some ui scales.

13. I havent got there yet but debuffs for raid frames as well as healcomm and HOT corner buffs i always loved that. to show when you HOT's are on a target and when they fell off.

14. PVP Skirmish 1v1 2v2 3v3 5v5

15. Maybe in the in game help ticket have a suggestions option in the drop down menu for player suggestions

16. Ive taken a lot of the ideas from a bunch of the games i've played and some of the addons they have for those games BW please take some of the suggestion and some of the ideas from these other games.

I know BW doesnt have a MMO history especially not like some of the others out there but i hope they take some of these suggestion and run with them. Also i hope they take some of the ideas from there competitors and use them except make them better! These are just a few ideas a very few! Take this and use it to fulfill the potential this game has.

Edited by brusthoden

I'd like to see a few things on my list come in future patches this game is awesome and has SO much potential to be even better just a few things i'd like to see are:

1. A forum specifically for gamer suggestions N O T complaints for the whiner's out there constructive suggestions.

2. Take a queue from rift with free character transfers across all servers with limits of course.

3. Take a queue from WOW on the next few but to start guild leveling.

4. Maybe a guild star ship where guild members can hang out and duel or queue for battlegrounds and stuff.

5. Guild Banks with many tabs.

6. A LFG tool as well as a Looking for Raid tool would be amazing.

7. A re-spec vendor for the occasional we need a heals today but a tank tomorrow.

8. Bind on Account gear for LVLing.

9. An arena season.

10. DPS and Threat meter!! a must especially Threat meter.

11. Target of target. make it optional with a checked box in preferences if you like.

12. Make all the frames Moveable. with a /moveui command or something the focus frame is over the enemy cast bar on some ui scales.

13. I havent got there yet but debuffs for raid frames as well as healcomm and HOT corner buffs i always loved that. to show when you HOT's are on a target and when they fell off.

14. PVP Skirmish 1v1 2v2 3v3 5v5

15. Maybe in the in game help ticket have a suggestions option in the drop down menu for player suggestions

16. Ive taken a lot of the ideas from a bunch of the games i've played and some of the addons they have for those games BW please take some of the suggestion and some of the ideas from these other games.

I know BW doesnt have a MMO history especially not like some of the others out there but i hope they take some of these suggestion and run with them. Also i hope they take some of the ideas from there competitors and use them except make them better! These are just a few ideas a very few! Take this and use it to fulfill the potential this game has.

I support:

3,4,5, a LFG but not a LFR, 10, 12

I liked the LFR tool i understand a lot don't but it exposes people to the content and that way it would be easier to recruit for the raids people would already know the fights. I didn't agree with making it as easy as it was on WOW they dumbed the game down for the baddies so that it's no longer challenging and true gamers the one's that are gonna be subscribing or years like challenges. I hate blowing threw content faster than the game can put it out!