GSF Server

lwiggles

RP.PVE,PVP... How about GSF? Assuming the creation of a dedicated GSF Server does not have a valid business case, an alternative .. community could nominate one.. (perhaps one that's relatively dormant?) then all our community special events could be discussed in gen chat instead of forum. Seems would only take agreement of a half a dozen GSF leadership group to make it happen :cool: Ahh too hard I suppose ...

The only reason I'd support this idea is so all the retarded server-chauvinism on these forums can finally die.

This is really just me venting frustration that without cross server there's a stupid grind barrier to fully enjoying the best ground game and GSF play. As it stands the best groups can't really play each other because even if they managed to get on the same server, there'd be gear differences and matchmaking is really useless at putting them together anyway (possibly also due to gear differences). Also I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the people that even considers doing anything other than gsf doesn't have the time to server hop and grind up ships everywhere, so there's a big activation cost to even getting on the same server in the first place, let alone gearing up there.

The best pilots do and have played against each other, though. I don't dispute that we should get some cross server, or whatever is "better" than cross server (mass squish of servers? what?), but it really isn't a huge deal from the perspective of "goods can't play together". This has happened and continues to.

What it would get us is matchmaking and lower queue times. That alone is worth a lot.