Conquest rewards points raised from 35k to 50k?

MotorCityMan

50k when the main things to do is WZ, GSF, and crafting...

1. I don't want to play WZ

2. I don't want to play GSF

3. Crafting, I'm not wasting my mats to build COMPLETELY USELESS things that have no purpose (except mat sink and useless points), if companion missions for mats didn't exist (and they shouldn't) there wouldn't be the crafting problem with Conquest in the first place

So to get my "Points" I have to do things i don't want to do or I WILL NOT make the goal...very disappointed

roughly 30k TOTAL from NONE WZ, GSF, Crafting...

50k when the main things to do is WZ, GSF, and crafting...

1. I don't want to play WZ

2. I don't want to play GSF

3. Crafting, I'm not wasting my mats to build COMPLETELY USELESS things that have no purpose (except mat sink and useless points), if companion missions for mats didn't exist (and they shouldn't) there wouldn't be the crafting problem with Conquest in the first place

So to get my "Points" I have to do things i don't want to do or I WILL NOT make the goal...very disappointed.

There is always someone who has to do things they don't like to make their Conquest target.

This week, it's you.

Different weeks have different objectives. This is not the first time it has been 50k.

Actually, it is the first time. See here.

But yes, it does vary. 50k seems rather high though, especially if your guild have chosen a planet without many x2 or x3 bonuses.

Actually, it is the first time. See here.

But yes, it does vary. 50k seems rather high though, especially if your guild have chosen a planet without many x2 or x3 bonuses.

o.O I swore there was a 50k week very early in Conquest. I apologize for that claim, then. The rest of it still stands, though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.